E-Effffing-Nufffff!!!!!

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2006
      "I have had E-Fukin-Nuff wasting my time that could obviously be put
      to better use - I'm done with the educational posts here."

      That folks, is the sound of a defeated man... Had we all been
      working together in a United States Post Office, this could have
      been really bad...

      Now what am I going to do? I may never confidently walk into another
      court room again.....

      Rick.

      RMRI, Inc.
      Columbia, Missouri