New York State marriage certificates

  • tpirro
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      I'm trying to get a marriage certificate or proof of marriage for a client
      in New York State. I'm running into roadblocks and I'm having a hard time.

      I'm a licensed investigator in NYS and can be verified using the info below.
      Please reply to the group or personally using the e-mail below.

      Thank You

      Tom Pirro

      1631 Saint Jane Avenue

      Utica, New York 13501