Investigators Needed - Nationwide

  • Telematics-Online
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Greetings to all members,

      I apologize for the cross posting.

      We require signal theft investigators throughout the United States and
      Canada this Saturday evening for the Oscar De La Hoya vs. Ricardo Mayorga
      PPV event.

      You must be a licensed private investigator (if required in you province or
      state) and have access to covert video to qualify for this assignment.

      Telematics-Online pays a competitive fee per establishment and reimburses
      investigators for expenses including cover charges, notary/commissioner for
      oaths fees, postage and a video and photo allowance.

      Please email the following if you are available:

      1. Your contact information (Firm Name, Address, Telephone etc...).

      2. The number of investigators you can commit.

      3. The cities and states in which you will perform the surveillance.

      Average earnings are in excess of $100/hour for each investigator.

      Thank you and warm regards,

      Ryan Winter

      Managing Director

      SK PI Lic.#: 5627

      Telematics-Online Research & Investigation

      4246 Albert Street, Suite 427

      Regina, SK CANADA S4S 3R9

      T: (877) 777-3533

      F: (306) 352-3534