RE: [infoguys-list] Background Check Tarnow, Poland

  • DG
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      I'm a member of the infoguys group you are a member of. I wasnt sure this was something you would be able to handle or not, but thought I would pass this information along to you for you to look over. If you are able to help this company great. This is something that our company would not be able to handle right now without bringing on other employees and we are not in a position to do that until the end of the year or beginning of next year. Let me know if you will how it turns out.

      Hope this helps you out.

      Ms. Robin Dexter
      Black Mesa Investigations Llc.
      Denver Colo. 80202
      720.904.9109
      www.BlackMesaInvestigations.com

      jrm1@... wrote:
      We can obtain Criminal, Civil, Credit etc Records in Poland. Also can
      verify Edu/Employ.

      Email private for costs/TAT - It may pay to compare.

      John Misak
      US UNCOVER
      Baldwin, NY 11510
      1 888 US UNCOVER