Background Check Tarnow, Poland

  • Rob O'Neill
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      Colleagues,

      I am in need of a basic background check (Criminal, Civil, Address History)
      of a subject believed to be from the Tarnow area of Poland. If anyone
      regularly works in this area or has trusted contact that they would be
      willing to share I would greatly appreciate it. I have subject's name and
      DOB. I am unsure as to what type of national identifier is used in Poland
      but I should be able to get it once I know what I'm looking for.

      Thanks in advance!

      Rob

      Global Investigative Solutions, Inc.
      900 North Franklin
      Suite 401
      Chicago, IL 60610
      Tel.: (312) 306-9570
      Cell: (630) 803-7506
      Fax: (312) 306-9993
      Email: rroneill@...
      Web: www.gsec9.com
      Illinois License: 117-001149

    • DG
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        I'm a member of the infoguys group you are a member of. I wasnt sure this was something you would be able to handle or not, but thought I would pass this information along to you for you to look over. If you are able to help this company great. This is something that our company would not be able to handle right now without bringing on other employees and we are not in a position to do that until the end of the year or beginning of next year. Let me know if you will how it turns out.

        Hope this helps you out.

        Ms. Robin Dexter
        Black Mesa Investigations Llc.
        Denver Colo. 80202
        720.904.9109
        www.BlackMesaInvestigations.com

        jrm1@... wrote:
        We can obtain Criminal, Civil, Credit etc Records in Poland. Also can
        verify Edu/Employ.

        Email private for costs/TAT - It may pay to compare.

        John Misak
        US UNCOVER
        Baldwin, NY 11510
        1 888 US UNCOVER
        info@...

          I am in need of a basic background check (Criminal, Civil, Address History)
          of a subject believed to be from the Tarnow area of Poland. If anyone
          regularly works in this area or has trusted contact that they would be
          willing to share I would greatly appreciate it. I have subject's name and
          DOB. I am unsure as to what type of national identifier is used in Poland
          but I should be able to get it once I know what I'm looking for.

          Thanks in advance!

          Rob

          Global Investigative Solutions, Inc.
          900 North Franklin