A Message For All From Infoguys.com (leif)

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hello, I would like to introduce you to some new things we have been
      working on. Most of the following is shameless self promotion for
      which I offer no excuse except that I wanted to brag a little.

      http://www.infoguys.com now has a featured listing section. You may
      for a small fee advertise your company in the top spot in your
      state. There will also be a "free for life" listing at the top of
      your state to each of you who contribute an article for
      http://www.infoguys.com This is still in beta. There will be a
      limited number of featured listings and free are first come first
      serve. As always we will maintain our one free listings for everyone
      forever. we have given out several free featured listings as a test
      and found that it works well for most and 1 out of ten reported that
      it had no visible effect on thier business.

      We have launched our new ( Long awaited for us) antispyware
      software. We are
      http://www.antispyware.com
      There is a free evaluation download to see what it will find on your
      computer. The charge is 29.99 to buy the software. We have created a
      partnership with our own support and tech help. We have an affiliate
      program that pays 50 % commission for each software purchased
      through your link all the accounting is handled by plimus.
      http://www.antispyware.com/affiliates.htm

      I Thank you all for your time and patience in allowing my brief
      rampage into self marketing. Feel free to comment on the content.

      Spyville.com Spy Cameras and Security Equipment.
      Order Online Or Call Toll Free 1-866-Spyville (866-779-8455)
      Sales and Information Sales@...
      Tech Help Technical-Help@... or Call 1-860-628-2075
      Private Investigators Infoguys.com