Re: Color Camera

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      Stay away from wireless and body worn. Your results will be
      terrible. Use a small DVR and a pinhole camera for you bodyworn
      work. Wireless will fall prey to Mr. Murphy each time you use it as
      you are not in the same area twice. Transmission through brick
      walls, stone and cement is most times not possible. I promise you
      that when your claimant lifts that bag of dog food at the store your
      wireless signal will So if you would like body worn video to work in
      stores, bars , comp hearing waiting rooms, IMEs and such. Please do
      not choose wireless. If you are determined to use wireless here is
      one from my site.
      http://store.spyville.com/cell-phone-camera.html
      Here are the links for the equipment that I would recommend
      http://store.spyville.com/mini-video-recorder.html
      http://store.spyville.com/board-camera.html
      The dvr itself is not much bigger than a pack of cigarettes and the
      camera is easy to hide and is powered by a 9 volt.

      Even better than using a separate device try and find a mini dv
      camcorder that uses inputs for an external camera. You will be able
      to use it more effectively in more situations as you are most likely
      familiar with the operation of them. and you also maintain one video
      tape that can be considered an original.

      Leif "Krang"

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "John Ivey"
      <investigations@...> wrote:

      > Can someone recommend a 'good' body worn wireless color camera and
      > receiver and a supplier?
      >

      > John Ivey
      > the NOSEY P. I.
      >

      > MISSISSIPPI
      > P.O. Box 871
      > Southaven, MS 38671
      >
      > TENNESSEE (Process only)
      > 810 Washington Ave. suite 303
      > Memphis, TN 38105
      >

      > website: www.noseypi.com
      > phone: 901.405.1225
      > email: ivey@...
      > toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
      > toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489
      >
      > God and I killed cancer!

    • corinthi
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2006
        I concur, especially if you are doing Worker Compensation cases. Any laps in video will allow the applicant (claimant's) attorney to question whether or not the video has been edited or altered in any way. I will only use wireless in domestic surveillance cases and some worker comp. cases, if I am in a stationary location ( and have tested the equipment at the intended surveillance location) or using a spot vehicle in a certain neighborhood. However, I will always try to go out of my way to use hard wired every time to insure that I have clear, continuous video for my clients.

        Security & Covert surveillance website

        https://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php

        Best regards,

        Claude Ammons -QM
        Claude Ammons-QM

        Email addy.- Claude@...

        Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

        Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

        517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

        Upland, Ca 91786

        Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

        Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-7297

        Member: C.A.L.I.

        N.C.I.S.S.

        P.I.C.A.

        S.C.F.I.A.

        W.A.D.

        Visit us at http://Corinthian-Group.com

        <investigations@...> wrote:

        > Can someone recommend a 'good' body worn wireless color camera and
        > receiver and a supplier?
        >

        > John Ivey
        > the NOSEY P. I.
        >

        > MISSISSIPPI
        > P.O. Box 871
        > Southaven, MS 38671
        >
        > TENNESSEE (Process only)
        > 810 Washington Ave. suite 303
        > Memphis, TN 38105
        >

        > website: www.noseypi.com
        > phone: 901.405.1225
        > email: ivey@...
        > toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
        > toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489
        >
        > God and I killed cancer!

        Private investigator Use

      • investigations
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2006
          Thanks for the reply. I thought it was just me. Every wireless system I
          have had over the years has never worked properly. (regardless of what was
          promised)

          I just thought I was buying the wrong camera setup

          John Ivey
          the NOSEY P. I.

          MISSISSIPPI
          P.O. Box 871
          Southaven, MS 38671

          TENNESSEE (Process only)
          810 Washington Ave. suite 303
          Memphis, TN 38105

          website: www.noseypi.com
          phone: 901.405.1225
          email: ivey@...
          toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
          toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489

          God and I killed cancer!

          "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING"
          This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
          confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
          or entity named/indicated above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying,
          distribution, or use of the content of this message / information is
          prohibited. If you received this message in error please contact us right
          away. Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered
          legal advice I am not an Attorney. This Email contains information that is
          confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected and is for the addressee
          only. It is protected by federal law. This message may contain privileged
          material and may not be shared, distributed or forwarded to any person or
          entity not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended receiver,
          return this message immediately. This message is the property of the sender
          alone. Please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
          Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 25 U.S.C. 2511.