Re: [infoguys-list] Color Camera

  • corinthi
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2006
      Mr. Ivey:

      Take a look at the below website and the appropriate links below.
      Let me know if I can be of service.

      Security & Covert surveillance website

      https://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php

      Undercover recording equipt. (Covert DVR's etc)

      http://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php?cPath=35

      Covert Cameras

      http://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php?cPath=12

      Covert Body worn

      http://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php?cPath=12_15

      Best regards,

      Claude Ammons -QM
      Claude Ammons-QM

      Email addy.- Claude@...

      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

      Upland, Ca 91786

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-7297

      Member: C.A.L.I.

      N.C.I.S.S.

      P.I.C.A.

      S.C.F.I.A.

      W.A.D.

      Visit us at http://Corinthian-Group.com

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2006
        Stay away from wireless and body worn. Your results will be
        terrible. Use a small DVR and a pinhole camera for you bodyworn
        work. Wireless will fall prey to Mr. Murphy each time you use it as
        you are not in the same area twice. Transmission through brick
        walls, stone and cement is most times not possible. I promise you
        that when your claimant lifts that bag of dog food at the store your
        wireless signal will So if you would like body worn video to work in
        stores, bars , comp hearing waiting rooms, IMEs and such. Please do
        not choose wireless. If you are determined to use wireless here is
        one from my site.
        http://store.spyville.com/cell-phone-camera.html
        Here are the links for the equipment that I would recommend
        http://store.spyville.com/mini-video-recorder.html
        http://store.spyville.com/board-camera.html
        The dvr itself is not much bigger than a pack of cigarettes and the
        camera is easy to hide and is powered by a 9 volt.

        Even better than using a separate device try and find a mini dv
        camcorder that uses inputs for an external camera. You will be able
        to use it more effectively in more situations as you are most likely
        familiar with the operation of them. and you also maintain one video
        tape that can be considered an original.

        Leif "Krang"

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "John Ivey"
        <investigations@...> wrote:

        > Can someone recommend a 'good' body worn wireless color camera and
        > receiver and a supplier?
        >

        > John Ivey
        > the NOSEY P. I.
        >

        > MISSISSIPPI
        > P.O. Box 871
        > Southaven, MS 38671
        >
        > TENNESSEE (Process only)
        > 810 Washington Ave. suite 303
        > Memphis, TN 38105
        >

        > website: www.noseypi.com
        > phone: 901.405.1225
        > email: ivey@...
        > toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
        > toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489
        >
        > God and I killed cancer!

      • corinthi

          <investigations@...> wrote:

          > Can someone recommend a 'good' body worn wireless color camera and
          > receiver and a supplier?
          >

          > John Ivey
          > the NOSEY P. I.
          >

          > MISSISSIPPI
          > P.O. Box 871
          > Southaven, MS 38671
          >
          > TENNESSEE (Process only)
          > 810 Washington Ave. suite 303
          > Memphis, TN 38105
          >

          > website: www.noseypi.com
          > phone: 901.405.1225
          > email: ivey@...
          > toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
          > toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489
          >
          > God and I killed cancer!

          Private investigator Use

        • investigations
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2006
            Thanks for the reply. I thought it was just me. Every wireless system I
            have had over the years has never worked properly. (regardless of what was
            promised)

            I just thought I was buying the wrong camera setup

            John Ivey
            the NOSEY P. I.

            MISSISSIPPI
            P.O. Box 871
            Southaven, MS 38671

            TENNESSEE (Process only)
            810 Washington Ave. suite 303
            Memphis, TN 38105

            website: www.noseypi.com
            phone: 901.405.1225
            email: ivey@...
            toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
            toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489

            God and I killed cancer!

            "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING"
            This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
            confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
            or entity named/indicated above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying,
            distribution, or use of the content of this message / information is
            prohibited. If you received this message in error please contact us right
            away. Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered
            legal advice I am not an Attorney. This Email contains information that is
            confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected and is for the addressee
            only. It is protected by federal law. This message may contain privileged
            material and may not be shared, distributed or forwarded to any person or
            entity not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended receiver,
            return this message immediately. This message is the property of the sender
            alone. Please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
            Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 25 U.S.C. 2511.