Color Camera

  • John Ivey
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 11:32 AM
      Can someone recommend a 'good' body worn wireless color camera and
      receiver and a supplier?

      John Ivey
      the NOSEY P. I.

      MISSISSIPPI
      P.O. Box 871
      Southaven, MS 38671

      TENNESSEE (Process only)
      810 Washington Ave. suite 303
      Memphis, TN 38105

      website: www.noseypi.com
      phone: 901.405.1225
      email: ivey@...
      toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
      toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489

      God and I killed cancer!
    • HollowayPI@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30 12:24 PM
        _www.TexasDetectiveSpyShop.com_ (http://www.TexasDetectiveSpyShop.com)

        Cordially,
        Roger

      • corinthi
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30 1:06 PM
          Mr. Ivey:

          Take a look at the below website and the appropriate links below.
          Let me know if I can be of service.

          Security & Covert surveillance website

          https://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php

          Undercover recording equipt. (Covert DVR's etc)

          http://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php?cPath=35

          Covert Cameras

          http://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php?cPath=12

          Covert Body worn

          http://www.corinthian-group.com/index.php?cPath=12_15

          Best regards,

          Claude Ammons -QM
          Claude Ammons-QM

          Email addy.- Claude@...

          Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

          Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

          517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

          Upland, Ca 91786

          Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

          Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-7297

          Member: C.A.L.I.

          N.C.I.S.S.

          P.I.C.A.

          S.C.F.I.A.

          W.A.D.

          Visit us at http://Corinthian-Group.com

          Can someone recommend a 'good' body worn wireless color camera and
          receiver and a supplier?

          John Ivey
          the NOSEY P. I.

          MISSISSIPPI
          P.O. Box 871
          Southaven, MS 38671

          TENNESSEE (Process only)
          810 Washington Ave. suite 303
          Memphis, TN 38105

          website: www.noseypi.com
          phone: 901.405.1225
          email: ivey@...
          toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
          toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489

          God and I killed cancer!

          Private investigator Use

        • Leif
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2006
            Stay away from wireless and body worn. Your results will be
            terrible. Use a small DVR and a pinhole camera for you bodyworn
            work. Wireless will fall prey to Mr. Murphy each time you use it as
            you are not in the same area twice. Transmission through brick
            walls, stone and cement is most times not possible. I promise you
            that when your claimant lifts that bag of dog food at the store your
            wireless signal will So if you would like body worn video to work in
            stores, bars , comp hearing waiting rooms, IMEs and such. Please do
            not choose wireless. If you are determined to use wireless here is
            one from my site.
            http://store.spyville.com/cell-phone-camera.html
            Here are the links for the equipment that I would recommend
            http://store.spyville.com/mini-video-recorder.html
            http://store.spyville.com/board-camera.html
            The dvr itself is not much bigger than a pack of cigarettes and the
            camera is easy to hide and is powered by a 9 volt.

            Even better than using a separate device try and find a mini dv
            camcorder that uses inputs for an external camera. You will be able
            to use it more effectively in more situations as you are most likely
            familiar with the operation of them. and you also maintain one video
            tape that can be considered an original.

            Leif "Krang"

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "John Ivey"
            <investigations@...> wrote:

            > Can someone recommend a 'good' body worn wireless color camera and
            > receiver and a supplier?
            >

            > John Ivey
            > the NOSEY P. I.
            >

            > MISSISSIPPI
            > P.O. Box 871
            > Southaven, MS 38671
            >
            > TENNESSEE (Process only)
            > 810 Washington Ave. suite 303
            > Memphis, TN 38105
            >

            > website: www.noseypi.com
            > phone: 901.405.1225
            > email: ivey@...
            > toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
            > toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489
            >
            > God and I killed cancer!

          • corinthi

              <investigations@...> wrote:

              > Can someone recommend a 'good' body worn wireless color camera and
              > receiver and a supplier?
              >

              > John Ivey
              > the NOSEY P. I.
              >

              > MISSISSIPPI
              > P.O. Box 871
              > Southaven, MS 38671
              >
              > TENNESSEE (Process only)
              > 810 Washington Ave. suite 303
              > Memphis, TN 38105
              >

              > website: www.noseypi.com
              > phone: 901.405.1225
              > email: ivey@...
              > toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
              > toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489
              >
              > God and I killed cancer!

              Private investigator Use

            • investigations
              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2006
                Thanks for the reply. I thought it was just me. Every wireless system I
                have had over the years has never worked properly. (regardless of what was
                promised)

                I just thought I was buying the wrong camera setup

                John Ivey
                the NOSEY P. I.

                MISSISSIPPI
                P.O. Box 871
                Southaven, MS 38671

                TENNESSEE (Process only)
                810 Washington Ave. suite 303
                Memphis, TN 38105

                website: www.noseypi.com
                phone: 901.405.1225
                email: ivey@...
                toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
                toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489

                God and I killed cancer!

                "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING"
                This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
                confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
                or entity named/indicated above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying,
                distribution, or use of the content of this message / information is
                prohibited. If you received this message in error please contact us right
                away. Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered
                legal advice I am not an Attorney. This Email contains information that is
                confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected and is for the addressee
                only. It is protected by federal law. This message may contain privileged
                material and may not be shared, distributed or forwarded to any person or
                entity not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended receiver,
                return this message immediately. This message is the property of the sender
                alone. Please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
                Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 25 U.S.C. 2511.