Re: [infoguys-list] Suppliers Required Immediately

  • EyeSpy Detectives & Investigators
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 10:07 PM
      Hi,

      We are a licensed PI agency operating in the Philippines. We would be very
      glad to work with you.

      Our turn-around time for this type of assignment is 5-7 working days. We
      conform to your other terms and conditions.

      Thank you very much and we look forward to working with you.

      Vty,

      SHERYLL M. INGAN, CSP
      Chief Executive Officer
      Managing Partner
      EyeSpy Detectives & Investigators
      Suite 2A #25 13th Avenue
      Murphy 1109 Quezon City
      Metro Manila, Philippines
      Tels. (632) 995-0575 to 76
      Fax (632) 995-0190
      E-mail: eyespy@...
      Website: www.philippinedetectives.com

      Awarded as the Philippine's Best Private Detective Agency by the Asian
      Institute of Management & Enterpreneurship

      Member: World Association of Detectives (WAD)
      Phillippine Association of Detective & Protective Agency
      Operators (PADPAO), Inc.
      Personnel Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
      Philippine Society for Industrial Security (PSIS)
      Association of Credit Investigators, Appraisers and
      Associates of the Philippines (ACIAA), Inc.
      Philippine Chamber of Commerce & Industry (PCCI), Inc.