Need Advice

  • grubiopi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Looking for some assistance on case I am working on. I am trying to find he names and possibly the location of a subject's parents. She became a US citizen sometime between 2000-2003. I am not sure where she is from, but believe it may be Saudi Arabia. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank You,
      Gilbert Rubio
      Private Investigator
      Global Security & Investigations