Signal Theft Investigators Required (United States & Canada)

  • telematicsonline
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Telematics-Online Research & Investigation requires Signal Theft
      Investigators in both Canada and the United States.

      These positions are ideal for junior surveillance operatives or
      anyone or any firm interested in generating extra revenue.
      Territories will be provided on a first come first serve basis.
      There will generally be 2-3 events per month and the following
      requirements are mandatory:

      • All investigators are required to hold a valid
      state/provincial/territorial Private Investigator License where
      applicable.

      • You must have access to covert video recording capabilities

      • You must have the ability to pay attention to detail and
      follow instructions exactly.

      Average earnings range from $80 - $165 per hour. Our top
      investigators earn $500 - $1000 per event. Telematics-Online pays
      $125 per pirate establishment and reimburses Investigators for cover
      charges, Notary/Commissioner for Oaths fees, postage and we provide
      photo/video allowances.

      For further information please visit http://www.telematics-
      online.com/employment.htm or email your resume to
      investigations@....

      Kind regards,

      J. Ryan Winter
      Managing Director
      SK PI Lic.#: 5627

      Direct Line: (306) 352-3335
      Facsimile: (306) 352-3534
      Toll Free: (877) 777-3533
      Mobile: (306) 533-9479

      Telematics-Online Research & Investigation
      Suite 427, 4246 Albert Street
      Regina, SK Canada S4S 3R9
      http://www.telematics-online.com