[infoguys-list] Re: Credit Report

  • SuzyCarrPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 1999
      The local credit bur here is not that easy! The company wants a $250 joining
      fee first. They charge you by the report. I do not need that many reports.
      We have several companies here, however, for a quick rush, something that is
      needed right away and you as a company do not belong, that is virt
      impossible.

      So, see, I tried that before I sent the message. I called them all. Of
      course, I already knew the answer.

      SC
    • labellest@juno.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 1999
        You still should be able to do one credit report for under $10, if you go
        in person to the Equifax Credit Bureau. At worst, you can order credit
        bureaus from various reporting companies, one of which is Digital
        Invesigative Group out of Cookeville, TN. They were recommended to me by
        Joe Dickerson who puts on the best Financial Investigator Seminars that
        you could go to. DIG's number is (800) 520-1069. It doesn't cost
        anything to subscribe to them, and you pay only for what you order by
        credit card.

        Cindy Thacker
        Attorney Assistance, Inc.
        Dayton, OH

      • msegroup@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 1999
          Our agency can provide complete credit reports to any inquiring PI or Process
          Server agency with a proper release. We also provide pre-employment credit
          reports with proper release.  If your agency does not currently subscribe to
          Equifax, Experian or TransUnion and you don't want to spend the high prices
          to sign on for limited reports, we can help you.  We will provide your agency
          with the correct release form that we require for either standard credit reports
          or pre-employment.  There are certain release procedures that you MUST
          comply with or you can have a problem and we will not run the report.  For
          prices and information, contact us PRIVATELY by Email at msegroup@....  We will not respond to public requests for
          information on this list or other lists.  Be prepared to provide your proper
          agency identification for verification.  All reports are turned around within the
          hour normally and sometimes faster.  Payment is by credit card or check-by-fax.
          Payment with request.  A signed release must be received by fax and followed
          up with the original by US Mail.  We must be able to verify the release with the
          subject or the report will not be run.  Our prices are QUITE competitive.
          Lee Griggs
          PTI Investigations
        • Jeffrey Cox
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 6, 1999
            Lee:

            I have two skips (and have court judgements in hand) that I'm working at
            the moment, and would like a credit report on each. Can you provide that
            report upon our request (accompanied by a copy of each judgement)? If so,
            what are the costs?

            Best Regards,

            Jeffrey Cox
            ProInvestigators.com
            http://www.proinvestigators.com
            8350 Archibald Avenue, Suite 234
            Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
            Office: 909.466.4443 Fax: 888.811.0042
            License: PI18357
            Member: CALI, RPOAC, RC Chamber of Commerce
          • Jeffrey Cox
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6, 1999
              My apologies...this was meant (and I thought it was until I saw it right
              back in my in box...) to be sent privately.

              We all have entirely too many public-but-should-have-been-private messages
              to sort through as it is...

              Best Regards,

              Jeffrey Cox
              ProInvestigators.com
              http://www.proinvestigators.com
              8350 Archibald Avenue, Suite 234
              Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
              Office: 909.466.4443 Fax: 888.811.0042
              License: PI18357
              Member: CALI, RPOAC, RC Chamber of Commerce
            • Rick Weatherby
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 23, 2009
                Group,

                We have a client that has a judgment against an individual. It is my
                understanding that the person holding a judgment has a right to access
                the credit report of that individual in an effort to collect on the
                judgment. Does anyone know how the judgment holder would go about
                obtaining the credit report?

                Rick Weatherby

                *A & A Investigations, Inc.*
                Post Office Box 352
                Saraland, Alabama 36571
                Office (251) 679-4440 or (877) 999-9318
                Facsimile (251) 679-4434 or (877) 999-9319
                Email rbw@...
                Website www.aainvestigate.com
                */Professional Investigative Solutions/* *//*

              • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 14 9:12 AM
                  Dear List Members:

                  I am in need of a credit report relative to a civil case for damages.
                  Please contact me privately at dean@... with cost and TAT.

                  Thanks!

                  Dean Boerger

                  Chief Investigator