[infoguys-list] Re: Help on a Locate???

  • k4pi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 1999
      laura wallace <wadin-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/?start=936
      > I am looking for a number for Michelle and Mike White, Infinity or
      > Inteli-point Services, in Florida. I have sent them some out of area
      > serves a month ago and am not getting any response from them and
      cannot
      > locate their number. If anyone has information on how to reach them,
      Can
      > you please e-mail me back. This is vitally important. I have a very
      > upset Client that counted on getting these Summons' Served and I need
      > information on their Status.
      > By the way, this is the 3rd time that I sub-contracted other Agencies
      > from this list to do work for me in other area's and have been slapped
      > with a bad job and upset Clients. Do yourself a favor and check them
      out
      > thoroughly before you get railroaded into a bad reputation from
      someone
      > elses poor job. I am apaulled about the lack of Professionalism out
      > there...I can't believe these people can stay in business. I would
      never
      > treat my Clients or Any other Agency that hired me that way. A
      > professional, Curtious and Timely Job is all we perform......What is
      > Going On????
      > Laura Wallace
      > Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
      >
      > P.S. Michelle and Mike White, If you read this e-mail, I am sorry
      that I
      > had to go public on the list, I have tried numerous times to reach you
      > and have sent a dozen e-mails, paid you in advance and given you every
      > opportunity to acknowledge my request for status on these serves. So,
      if
      > you do read this, Please phone me today!!!
      > Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
      > 941-366-8674

      LAURA,
      i did a liitle research for you. please feel free to contact me
      directly.
      Here is a little info on Infinity in Florida....was it an investigative
      company....well anyway .........INFINITY INVESTIGATIONS
      1025 S. SEMORAN BLVD. STE. 1093
      WINTER PARK, FL 32792-

      Document Number
      G96206900029 Status
      ACTIVE Date Filed
      07/24/1996
      Expiration Date
      12/31/2001 Current Owners
      000000001 County
      ORANGE
      Total Pages
      000000001 Events Filed
      000000000 FEI Number
      NONE

      No Filing History

      ---------

      Owner Information

      Name & Address FEI Number Charter Number
      LIEB, MICHAEL F
      4515 FLATWOOD LN.
      ORLANDO, FL 32829 NONE NONE
    • SuzyCarrPI@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 4, 1999
        Gene,

        Thanks for the info! I will keep this in mind and forward your info to
        others who have asked.

        I am SERIOUSLY thinking of RETIRING! I am 39 and the hours are

        KILLING ME SLOWLY AND SOFTLY!!

        Have a great day and keep in touch!

        Suzy C
      • Claude E. Lavaron III
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 4, 1999
          If you can let me know what area of Florida you last corresponded with
          them, I might be able able to assist.

          Claude E. Lavaron III, CLI, FCI
          P O Box 22124
          St. Petersburg, Fl 33742
          727.527.5440
          http://www.ex-celpi.com
          Member: NALI, WAD, CALI, NCISS, NAPPS,
          PIAF, SFIA

        • labellest@juno.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 5, 1999
            Suzy,

            If you don't want to work until you die (which is what I always thought I
            would be doing), there is another alternative. This is not a hustle, but
            you really should check out a company called Nutrition For Life. It is a
            multi-level marketing company, but you don't really have to SELL!! You
            really only have to buy a minumum dollar amount of products each month,
            all of which taste good and are good for you. I started this a month
            ago, when an attorney friend of mine suggested it to me as a retirement
            plan. I am 50, but I could see myself "retiring" at this when I am 55.
            The potentiol is awesome.

            If you want to know more, e-mail me back, or go to my under construction
            webpage (my teenage son is supposed to insert the pictures), at
            http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/nutritionforlife

            Don't kill yourself doing this business -- it's not fun anymore then. I
            still love what I do, but I would be willing to look at a way of "getting
            out."

            Cindy Thacker
            Attorney Assistance, Inc.
            Dayton, Ohio

            On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:10:06 EST SuzyCarrPI@... writes:
            >Gene,
            >
            >Thanks for the info! I will keep this in mind and forward your info
            >others who have asked.
            >
            >I am SERIOUSLY thinking of RETIRING! I am 39 and the hours are
            >
            > KILLING ME SLOWLY AND SOFTLY!!
            >
            >Have a great day and keep in touch!
            >
            >Suzy C

            >-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

          • Laura Wallace

              >> I am looking for a number for Michelle and Mike White, Infinity or
              >> Inteli-point Services, in Florida. I have sent them some out of area
              >> serves a month ago and am not getting any response from them and
              >cannot
              >> locate their number. If anyone has information on how to reach them,
              >Can
              >> you please e-mail me back. This is vitally important. I have a very
              >> upset Client that counted on getting these Summons' Served and I need
              >> information on their Status.
              >> By the way, this is the 3rd time that I sub-contracted other Agencies
              >> from this list to do work for me in other area's and have been slapped
              >> with a bad job and upset Clients. Do yourself a favor and check them
              >out
              >> thoroughly before you get railroaded into a bad reputation from
              >someone
              >> elses poor job. I am apaulled about the lack of Professionalism out
              >> there...I can't believe these people can stay in business. I would
              >never
              >> treat my Clients or Any other Agency that hired me that way. A
              >> professional, Curtious and Timely Job is all we perform......What is
              >> Going On????
              >> Laura Wallace
              >> Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
              >>
              >> P.S. Michelle and Mike White, If you read this e-mail, I am sorry
              >that I
              >> had to go public on the list, I have tried numerous times to reach you
              >> and have sent a dozen e-mails, paid you in advance and given you every
              >> opportunity to acknowledge my request for status on these serves. So,
              >if
              >> you do read this, Please phone me today!!!
              >> Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
              >> 941-366-8674
              >>
              >LAURA,
              >i did a liitle research for you.  please feel free to contact me
              >directly.
              >Here is a little info on Infinity in Florida....was it an investigative
              >company....well anyway .........INFINITY INVESTIGATIONS
              >1025 S. SEMORAN BLVD. STE. 1093
              >WINTER PARK, FL 32792-
              >

              >Document Number
              >G96206900029 Status
              >ACTIVE Date Filed
              >07/24/1996
              >Expiration Date
              >12/31/2001 Current Owners
              >000000001 County
              >ORANGE
              >Total Pages
              >000000001 Events Filed
              >000000000 FEI Number
              >NONE
              >
              >No Filing History

              >---------
              >
              >Owner Information
              >

              >Name & Address FEI Number Charter Number
              >LIEB, MICHAEL F
              >4515 FLATWOOD LN.
              >ORLANDO, FL 32829  NONE NONE

              >eGroup Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/

              Get A 0% Intro APR Visa with Instant Approval right now a
              GetSmart.com at http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1273

              -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

            • JP gupta
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 6, 1999
                >From: Laura Wallace <wadinv@...>
                >To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
                >Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: Help on a Locate???
                >Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 14:50:26 -0500
                >
                >Thankyou so much, but I have located them and hopefully resolved this
                >issue.
                >Thanks to all of you out there for your support.
                >Laura Wallace
                >
                >"Claude E. Lavaron III" wrote:
                >
                > > If you can let me know what area of Florida you last corresponded with
                > > them, I might be able able to assist.
                > >
                > > Claude E. Lavaron III, CLI, FCI
                > > P O Box 22124
                > > St. Petersburg, Fl 33742