CHP accident information required ASAP-HELP

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      Dear Collegues:

      I require some experience from those Investigators who have obtained
      accident information (time, date & location) from CHP.
      My client's wife claims that his registered/leased vehicle (2003
      Mercedes Benz-Kompressor, CLP # 4ZNG116 ) was supposedly involved in
      an accident on the 405 Freeway (near the city of Santa Monica, on
      Friday, March 24, 2006 (between the hours of 5:00 pm & 9:00 pm). How
      can I find/verify this accident information and possibly determine
      who was driving the vehicle without inquiring more detailed
      information (such as the docket/case/report #) from my client's
      wife. The wife claims that CHP took a report, that the vehicle was
      impounded (now in body shop) and that the accident took place at
      approx. 8:15 pm.
      Any experience or contacts inside CHP would be greatly appreciated.

      I have personally learned that the vehicle was no longer in impound.
      However, CHP wouldn't confirm any information unless I was the
      registered owner of the vehicle.
      I cannot have my client call because this case and the facts I
      require will help determine if the Investigators I used during this
      surveillance were Honest with regards to there documentation of the
      the vehicle and is location during the time the accident took place.

      A word of advice to others. Always demand your Investigators shoot
      documentary video of subject vehicles to help justify being out on
      surveillance.

      Thanks in advance for any insight & wisdom...

      Best regards,

      Claude Ammons -QM
      Claude Ammons-QM

      Email addy.- Claude@...

      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

      Upland, Ca 91786

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-7297

      Member: C.A.L.I.

      N.C.I.S.S.

      P.I.C.A.

      S.C.F.I.A.