- RFP: Kentucky Investigative Services - Expense Reimbursement SUMMARY The State of Kentucky Office of Inspector General is responsible for investigating mattersMessage 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006View SourceRFP: Kentucky Investigative Services - Expense Reimbursement
The State of Kentucky Office of Inspector General is responsible for
investigating matters involving waste, fraud and abuse within the
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. The State is seeking vendors to
assist with these investigations which may occur anywhere within the
Commonwealth of Kentucky or with people conducting business with the
The contractor will be responsible for the following activities:
1. Investigating complaints involving waste, fraud and abuse within
2. Reporting the results of investigations in written format to the
Office of Inspector General.
3. Assisting in prosecution of criminal activity when appropriate.
4. Making written recommendations to the Office of Inspector General
as to corrective measures needed to ensure future compliance.
April 25, 2006
NOTE: You must be a member of the PInow.com Group to access this info:
>> Join the PInow.com Group here:http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/private-investigators-PInow/
>> Details posted here:http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/private-investigators-PInow/message/217
PInow.com Investigator Directory
ServeNow.com Process Server Directory
AboutBail.com - Bail Agents, Bail Recovery and more.
Phone: (877) 737-8366
Free Investigator and Process Server Resources:
ServeNow.com Process Servers Group
PInow.com Investigator Group
AboutBail.com Bail Bond Agent & Bail Recovery Group
FREE Newsletter for PIs and Process Servers:
PInow.com Get a Free Local Listing