Re: [infoguys-list] GPS- I don't think it matters what kind

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
      Amen on a GPS, my Garmin saves a lot of time, and time is money. It can
      optimize my stops and it tells me when I am approaching the actual location
      within yards.

      Martin Lichtig
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator #11000051467/NYC Licensed Process Server
      #0965095
      Certified Member NYSPPA
      3874 Valleyview St.
      Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
      914-528-1875
      Serving Westchester & Putnam Counties Zip Codes 105XX, 106XX 107XX 108XX
      and 914 & 845 Area Codes