earn some extra money

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Dear, Fellow Professionals

      Please join our affiliate program and earn some extra money by
      linking to our website.

      http://www.TexasDetectiveseSurityShop.com/affiliate.htm

      The Referrer or Affiliate Program is only available to those people
      with their own web sites. If you place a link from your site to ours,
      TexasDetectiveSecurityShop.com will pay you 20% commission on any
      purchase that is made by someone referred from your site.

      Any customer you send to us will be tracked for 3 years. We want to
      support you as much as possible. The more money you make with us, the
      more you will promote us.

      As a bonus, our affiliate program is two-tier. That means that if any
      customer you send to our site decides to become an affiliate, you
      will make 10% off sales from the customers he sends to our site.
      There is no additional application to submit.

      Its free to join. Just fill out the form below. We will send your
      affiliate link and URL of special web page where you may track your
      affiliate hits and commissions.

      Just copy and paste the URL in your browser complete the sign up
      form. It's easy It's FREE. You can make 20% for not doing much at all.

      http://www.TexasDetectiveseSurityShop.com/affiliate.htm

      Cordially,
      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      www.TexasDetective.com
      TX License # A10709

      Member:
      TPSA, TALI, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA,
      NAPPS, USPSA, NRRN, IWWA

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":

      This electronic message contains Information, which may be privileged
      and/or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the
      individual(s) or entity named/indicated above. Be aware that any
      disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the content of this
      message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in
      error please contact us right away. Please be advised any advice or
      opinions should not be considered legal advice I am not an Attorney.
      This Email contains information that is confidential, proprietary or
      otherwise protected and is for the addressee only. Federal law
      protects it. This message may contain privileged material and may not
      be shared, distributed or forwarded to any person or entity not the
      intended recipient. If you are not the intended receiver, return this
      message immediately. This message is the property of the sender
      alone. Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 25 USC
      2511.
    • jose saavedra arias
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
        We Specialize on Civil Investigations: Surveillance&shadowings, locates,fugitive Investigations,Information Searches,Background checks ,Lawyers Consulting and Security and executive Protection training.
        For more Information about our Services, visit

        www.detectivesprivadosdetabasco.com

        Cordially
        ADPT STAFF
        Phone: 011(52)- 3 14 38 32