Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Pre-Text Telephone Calls

  • jose saavedra arias
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2006
      what you can do before the pretext phone call is this:

      1.-Analize who is the target?( Student,normal worker or professional), this depend of the information you will get about him.

      2.-i suggest you to phone him on mornings at 6:30 or 7:00 am, if he sleeping he wont have time to think when you annwer you- just say hello john smith will you go on saturdays to the party?

      3.-use a cellular phone number only for phone pretext only for that, also you can say hey pancho you and me study together in the highschool, remenber me?, oh my god pancho you have no good memory, come on.

      4.-the third step you can do is the next: First arrive very early and do surveillance next to his home,try to find out where does he work is very important then send a lady or deliverman as coverture and doorknocking and say i have a letter or gift for mr pancho, i only can give to him, becasue he has to sing my sheeet of received.

      5.- the other option is a lady to be expert on getting love man ,she must phone him and beging an conversation with him .

      i hope these tip can help you in your asisgament.
      Sincerely yours
      Jose baldemar saavedra arias
      private detective
      Register-dpr 9707204
      Office: av. fco javier mina 538 col centro
      Villahermosa,tabasco
      Mexico.
      WE GIVE RESULTS, BECAUSE WE ARE IN MEXICO.

      Leif <leif@...> escribió:
      Hypothetically of course, (As I would never pre-text or even give the
      appearance of pre-texting). I would find a local college name and
      call as a student conducting a survey. I would hypothetically have a
      written list of questions that included number of cars colors of same
      said cars, how many people in the household, ages of all the people
      in the household and so on the kind of information a survey would ask
      for. If, again hypothetically, I were to make such a call I would be
      adamant on the phone about not needing a name at all.

      Another way might be to call as a telemarketer. This can backfire (so
      I have been told) just for the sake of discussion say you called and
      asked for Mr. John Smith , This is they reply. The first words out of
      you mouth should be I am not trying to sell you anything; the next
      words are I have something free for you. Nine times out of ten you
      will hear dial tone or no thank you as you say the word free. If not
      just confirm the address and send some travel brochures or free home
      listing books to them.

      Carry a leash and a picture of a dog in your car. You never know when
      you will have to knock on the door. Hypothetically of course.

      I think I read in a book that there is a good old stand by of calling
      and saying in a happy or out of breath voice hey who's this?
      Hypothetically of course.

      I hope some of this helps you. I wish I could say for sure it would
      but I would never pre-text a subject.

      Leif "Krang"

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "rdhenterprises2002"
      <rhuntz@...> wrote:

      > I am new to the PI field and was wondering if anyone had any tips on
      > conducting a good pre-text call to verify if someone is home.
      Thanks