VHS

  • Arkansas Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      I'm looking for someone that does VHS tape work. Client needs to develop
      clearer images from tape I've never seen. Don't know if problem is
      resolution, damage or what. If you or someone you know has expertise doing
      this please contact me direct at info@arkansas-investigations.

      --
      Michael J. West, CFE
      Director of Investigations

      Our motto is "We Find Answers"T and that's exactly what we do!