RE: [infoguys-list] Cost and tat needed

  • IanC
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20 8:08 AM
      > There are a number on the list who will make a fine hunting
      > party. Ian Carter is probably the best chef, as he's the
      > most amusingly diabolical (worse even than Rick Gurley for
      > this sort of thing). Sue Sarkis can supply the marinade, in
      > the form of IP contacts and sample letters. All you have to
      > do is the dishes. :)
      >
      > Vicki Siedow

      LOL.... Vicki

      Leif,, I'm game for a laugh. Will do it for free too.
      On vacation at the moment though, but TAT could easily be this week - got
      JimP with me too,, so retribution will be doubly good :-)

      Best Regards - IanC
      Forensics@...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Data Recovery/Computer Forensics
      http://www.TracingEmails.com
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Director & Team Member/MissingKIN
      Dedicated to locating Missing & Abducted Children.
      http://www.MissingKIN.com
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    • Leif
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20 3:16 PM
        Wow, I had no Idea that my little mini rant about spam email would
        get such a response. Thank you all who wrote to me ready to
        annihilate some spam mailers'. Someday I hope for a standardized
        spam so I can get just one a day with all the morons links in it.

        Oh Well just me. Thanks again for everyone who wrote to me to help.
        I know where to turn when I am really in trouble (or I need bail
        money :)

        Leif "Krang"

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "IanC" <groupsyahoodotcom@...>