RE: [infoguys-list] Cost and tat needed

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2006
      There are a number on the list who will make a fine hunting party. Ian
      Carter is probably the best chef, as he's the most amusingly diabolical
      (worse even than Rick Gurley for this sort of thing). Sue Sarkis can supply
      the marinade, in the form of IP contacts and sample letters. All you have
      to do is the dishes. :)

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta, CA 91214
      Los Angeles County
      CA PI License # 22852
      800.448.6431 toll free
      818.242.0130 local
      818.688.3295 fax
      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      Siedow@...
      Member NCISS, IWWA

      Need economical legal help?
      Concerned about Identity Theft?
      Hello, Need cost and tat on finding and then slow roasting a spam
      email-er, Any one of them will do, please include the cost of at least
      2 (two) pictures and a brief report. I have a large smoker and a
      roasting pit. Could be repeat work if the price is right.

      Please respond on list.

      Leif "Krang"

      "Be careful what you wish for"
    • IanC
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2006
        > There are a number on the list who will make a fine hunting
        > party. Ian Carter is probably the best chef, as he's the
        > most amusingly diabolical (worse even than Rick Gurley for
        > this sort of thing). Sue Sarkis can supply the marinade, in
        > the form of IP contacts and sample letters. All you have to
        > do is the dishes. :)
        >
        > Vicki Siedow

        LOL.... Vicki

        Leif,, I'm game for a laugh. Will do it for free too.
        On vacation at the moment though, but TAT could easily be this week - got
        JimP with me too,, so retribution will be doubly good :-)

        Best Regards - IanC
        Forensics@...
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Data Recovery/Computer Forensics
        http://www.TracingEmails.com
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Director & Team Member/MissingKIN
        Dedicated to locating Missing & Abducted Children.
        http://www.MissingKIN.com
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      • Leif
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2006
          Wow, I had no Idea that my little mini rant about spam email would
          get such a response. Thank you all who wrote to me ready to
          annihilate some spam mailers'. Someday I hope for a standardized
          spam so I can get just one a day with all the morons links in it.

          Oh Well just me. Thanks again for everyone who wrote to me to help.
          I know where to turn when I am really in trouble (or I need bail
          money :)

          Leif "Krang"

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "IanC" <groupsyahoodotcom@...>