Website Improvements.

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      I made some improvements to my website after some feedback from
      some of the people here, see if it is a little more "viewer
      friendly".

      I also added a documents section for the public and for Private
      Investigators. There are some interesting reads in the documents
      section, it is titled "Recommended Reading".

      Looking for more feedback.

      Website: http://www.rmriinc.com

      Thank you all for your time.

      Rick.

      RMRI, Inc.
      "Columbia's Premier Investigation Agency"
      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      OFFICE: 607 N. Providence, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251
      EMERGENCY TOLL FREE LINE: (888) 571-0958
      Fax 1: (636) 410-0257
      Fax 2: (314) 754-8483

      Website: http://www.rmriinc.com