Re: [infoguys-list] My Website...

  • Powers Investigations
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
      Ricky:

      I would not post a picture of your license on your website because it
      includes your personal photograph which could defeat any purpose of doing
      surveillance and other activities that require anonymity. If you decide to
      keep the photo of your license on your website, I would black out that
      portion that shows your personal photograph. I also think that you should
      not show the back portion of your private detective license because it shows
      your birth date and your driver's license number.

      I would also mention on your license page that 'although the State of
      Missouri does not require private investigators to be licensed by the state,
      the City of Columbia does require a private investigator to be licensed as a
      Private Detective'.

      Otherwise, the website looks very professional.

      James Powers (Principal & Owner)
      Powers Investigations
      1517 S. 27th Street
      Renton, WA 98055
      Toll Free: (888) 357-2514
      Bus: (425) 235-0989
      Fax: (425) 226-4267
      Email: powers@...
      Web: http://www.powersinvestigations.com
      WA PI Agency License: 601825062
      WA Legal Process Server: 0204636-8785

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
        Thanks for the mention on the site. It's casual, like you. :) I think I'd
        remove the second box with the world globe, the one over the toll free
        number on the home page. I especially like the contact page, that gives the
        bail skip guys you've nailed directions to your house, LOLOL!

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        Los Angeles County
        CA PI License # 22852
        800.448.6431 toll free
        818.242.0130 local
        818.688.3295 fax
        http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
        Siedow@...
        Member NCISS, IWWA

        Need economical legal help?
        Concerned about Identity Theft?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow" <Siedow@...>
          wrote:
          >I especially like the contact page, that gives the
          > bail skip guys you've nailed directions to your house, LOLOL!

          Actually, that is my office.. But.. I already have a table set up in
          the lobby with cookies and milk waiting for them when they get
          there......

          Rick.

          RMRI, Inc.
          "Columbia's Premier Investigation Agency"
          2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

          OFFICE: 607 N. Providence, Columbia, MO. 65203

          Phone: (636) 410-0251
          EMERGENCY TOLL FREE LINE: (888) 571-0958
          Fax 1: (636) 410-0257
          Fax 2: (314) 754-8483

          Website: http://www.rmriinc.com
        • truskateer
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
            Nice layout. Very attractive with good color contrast. Easy to
            read. Two suggestions--Left-justify the text (Centered text is
            distracting.), and keep us old farts in mind. See if you can get
            rid of that need for horizontal scroll for those old fellers like me
            who like to sit back and read a 17" screen without our reading
            glasses. Many of us are stuck on 800x600 resolution.

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky Gurley" <rmriinc@...>