[infoguys-list] Re: Credit Report Needed!!!

  • SuzyCarrPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 1999
      I have a signed release and in need of a quick credit report. any suggestions?

      my usual person is out of the office and this is important i get this info
      fast.

      suzy
    • Rick Suttles
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 1999
        Suzy; I can get a credit report. I'm not sure about today, but I'll try.
        If not today tomorrow for sure. The cost is 15.00. Let me know if I can
        help.
        Rick Suttles
        ACCESS USA-Information Brokers
        Springfield, Mo.
        toll-free 1-888-576-9533
        e-mail rsuttles@...

      • Klitzke@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 1999
          contact klitzke@...
        • labellest@juno.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 1999
            Go to the local credit bureau and get it.

            Cindy Thacker
            Attorney Assistance, Inc.
            Dayton, OH

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 1999
              THANKS to all the nice replies! I have ALL of your info for the next time!

              thanks again!

              SC