My Website...

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
      To all,

      A little help here..

      I just finished the first part of my website. I am going to add
      a lot more to it in the coming weeks, but for now I want to make
      sure that it communicates it's message properly, and that there are
      no errors on it.

      I'd like for some of you or all of you to view the website, and
      if you see any errors on it, please let me know. Feel free to post
      them here or send them in private email, either way is fine with me,
      it is a work in progress..

      So, here is the website: http://www.rmriinc.com

      I'd appreciate your feedback on the site.

      Thank you all.

      Rick.

      RMRI, Inc.
      "Columbia's Premier Investigation Agency"
      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      OFFICE: 607 N. Providence, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251
      EMERGENCY TOLL FREE LINE: (888) 571-0958
      Fax 1: (636) 410-0257
      Fax 2: (314) 754-8483

      Website: http://www.rmriinc.com
    • Powers Investigations
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
        Ricky:

        I would not post a picture of your license on your website because it
        includes your personal photograph which could defeat any purpose of doing
        surveillance and other activities that require anonymity. If you decide to
        keep the photo of your license on your website, I would black out that
        portion that shows your personal photograph. I also think that you should
        not show the back portion of your private detective license because it shows
        your birth date and your driver's license number.

        I would also mention on your license page that 'although the State of
        Missouri does not require private investigators to be licensed by the state,
        the City of Columbia does require a private investigator to be licensed as a
        Private Detective'.

        Otherwise, the website looks very professional.

        James Powers (Principal & Owner)
        Powers Investigations
        1517 S. 27th Street
        Renton, WA 98055
        Toll Free: (888) 357-2514
        Bus: (425) 235-0989
        Fax: (425) 226-4267
        Email: powers@...
        Web: http://www.powersinvestigations.com
        WA PI Agency License: 601825062
        WA Legal Process Server: 0204636-8785

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Vicki Siedow
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
          Thanks for the mention on the site. It's casual, like you. :) I think I'd
          remove the second box with the world globe, the one over the toll free
          number on the home page. I especially like the contact page, that gives the
          bail skip guys you've nailed directions to your house, LOLOL!

          Vicki Siedow
          Siedow & Associates Investigations
          & Legal Support Services
          2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
          La Crescenta, CA 91214
          Los Angeles County
          CA PI License # 22852
          800.448.6431 toll free
          818.242.0130 local
          818.688.3295 fax
          http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
          Siedow@...
          Member NCISS, IWWA

          Need economical legal help?
          Concerned about Identity Theft?

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow" <Siedow@...>
            wrote:
            >I especially like the contact page, that gives the
            > bail skip guys you've nailed directions to your house, LOLOL!

            Actually, that is my office.. But.. I already have a table set up in
            the lobby with cookies and milk waiting for them when they get
            there......

            Rick.

            RMRI, Inc.
            "Columbia's Premier Investigation Agency"
            2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

            OFFICE: 607 N. Providence, Columbia, MO. 65203

            Phone: (636) 410-0251
            EMERGENCY TOLL FREE LINE: (888) 571-0958
            Fax 1: (636) 410-0257
            Fax 2: (314) 754-8483

            Website: http://www.rmriinc.com
          • truskateer
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
              Nice layout. Very attractive with good color contrast. Easy to
              read. Two suggestions--Left-justify the text (Centered text is
              distracting.), and keep us old farts in mind. See if you can get
              rid of that need for horizontal scroll for those old fellers like me
              who like to sit back and read a 17" screen without our reading
              glasses. Many of us are stuck on 800x600 resolution.

              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky Gurley" <rmriinc@...>