Who is responsible for Amanda's death

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6 3:04 PM
      Amy -

      I definitely have more questions then I do answers. Again, I cannot
      intelligently render opinions without more facts. Since a status conference is
      scheduled for Friday, I understand the urgency of your request.

      I'm confused to your use of the term "independent contractor". Either she
      worked for GuardPros or she didn't. Did she have the contract with the
      retailer or did GuardPros?

      Did GuardPros truly know the dangerous conditions at BullsEye in reference
      to no truck blocks or other form of anti-roll devices being used while their
      employees were routinely put in harm's way? If not; why not?

      Do we know the circumstances of the 1985 incident?

      I'm confused as to why anyone would consider a threat to "trash the place"
      as a "violent" threat. How much time lapsed between the threat and the
      action? Did anyone take it seriously? Was it a big altercation involving a lot of
      people or did he just have a confrontation or disagreement with one or two
      dock boys?

      How did Def. Digger ALLOW his truck to roll forward? Was he arrested for
      intentional anything? Did the LEO's rule it an "accident"?

      Do you have any evidence as to whether or not the decedent ever notified
      either the employer or the contract client as to any concerns about the working
      conditions? Did she ever express the need for safer conditions in the 7
      years she was there?

      Has the action been filed as an "intentional tort", a "negligence suit" or a
      combination of both?

      Just a few questions to help better understand the circumstances.

      818-242-9824 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!