Ascertain the Specialized Investigative Services through Safe Hiring (Private) L

  • safe_hiring
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      Dear fellow Professional!

      We are the providers of the detectives' services in all Asia,
      European regions. Especially in Pakistan working with the latest
      equipments & Hi- teach Investigative technologies as well as an
      experience of over years in this field.
      We just wanted to convey a sample massage that instead of denying
      the clients from undertaking any non-service (I.E PAKISTAN) area
      cases, saying our agencies don't serve this locality, you may kindly
      let us know if you think we could be helpful anyways. Likewise, in
      turn, we would arrange to hand over such case to you if found by us,
      as we are serving only in PAKISTAN we consider, in this way, we
      could be helpful to each other.

      Following are the services we provide:

      • Fraud Investigations.
      • Secret video & Audio recording.
      • Divorce Evidence
      • Debugging Assignments
      • Driving record, Credit check, and social security traces,
      Employment reference, Educational verifications.
      • Property sales record checks
      • Black mailing.
      • Background Investigations,
      • Performing legal Background checks.
      • Verification of Assets.
      • Discreet Confidential Enquiries.
      • Confidential observation/Surveillance
      • Pre/Post marital Investigations
      • General Investigation & all kinds of local Investigation Tasks.

      Safe Hiring provider's fast tern around time with reports that
      highlight, summarize and explain the information reported. We are
      your hiring partners, not a data service.
      If you feel sound about this idea, please let us know your
      opinion in this regard.
      Best regard,
      Safe Hiring (private) Limited, pakistan-Islamabad