[infoguys-list] Re: Help on a Locate???

  • Gene Kennington
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 1999
      HI! Spygal,

      We are in the Tampa Bay Metro Area. If we can be of help at any time let us know.
      We have been teaching PI classes at a local college for over ten years. We now teach at a private school "S2" in Clearwater, FL. "www.s2instute.com

      I also got ripped off by someone on this list.
      Better luck next time.

      Gene K.

      Kennington & Kennington
      dershadowman@... (813) 986 3299

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 4, 1999
        laura wallace <wadin-@...> wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/?start=936
        > I am looking for a number for Michelle and Mike White, Infinity or
        > Inteli-point Services, in Florida. I have sent them some out of area
        > serves a month ago and am not getting any response from them and
        cannot
        > locate their number. If anyone has information on how to reach them,
        Can
        > you please e-mail me back. This is vitally important. I have a very
        > upset Client that counted on getting these Summons' Served and I need
        > information on their Status.
        > By the way, this is the 3rd time that I sub-contracted other Agencies
        > from this list to do work for me in other area's and have been slapped
        > with a bad job and upset Clients. Do yourself a favor and check them
        out
        > thoroughly before you get railroaded into a bad reputation from
        someone
        > elses poor job. I am apaulled about the lack of Professionalism out
        > there...I can't believe these people can stay in business. I would
        never
        > treat my Clients or Any other Agency that hired me that way. A
        > professional, Curtious and Timely Job is all we perform......What is
        > Going On????
        > Laura Wallace
        > Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
        >
        > P.S. Michelle and Mike White, If you read this e-mail, I am sorry
        that I
        > had to go public on the list, I have tried numerous times to reach you
        > and have sent a dozen e-mails, paid you in advance and given you every
        > opportunity to acknowledge my request for status on these serves. So,
        if
        > you do read this, Please phone me today!!!
        > Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
        > 941-366-8674

        LAURA,
        i did a liitle research for you. please feel free to contact me
        directly.
        Here is a little info on Infinity in Florida....was it an investigative
        company....well anyway .........INFINITY INVESTIGATIONS
        1025 S. SEMORAN BLVD. STE. 1093
        WINTER PARK, FL 32792-

        Document Number
        G96206900029 Status
        ACTIVE Date Filed
        07/24/1996
        Expiration Date
        12/31/2001 Current Owners
        000000001 County
        ORANGE
        Total Pages
        000000001 Events Filed
        000000000 FEI Number
        NONE

        No Filing History

        ---------

        Owner Information

        Name & Address FEI Number Charter Number
        LIEB, MICHAEL F
        4515 FLATWOOD LN.
        ORLANDO, FL 32829 NONE NONE
      • SuzyCarrPI@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 4, 1999
          Gene,

          Thanks for the info! I will keep this in mind and forward your info to
          others who have asked.

          I am SERIOUSLY thinking of RETIRING! I am 39 and the hours are

          KILLING ME SLOWLY AND SOFTLY!!

          Have a great day and keep in touch!

          Suzy C
        • Claude E. Lavaron III
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 4, 1999
            If you can let me know what area of Florida you last corresponded with
            them, I might be able able to assist.

            Claude E. Lavaron III, CLI, FCI
            P O Box 22124
            St. Petersburg, Fl 33742
            727.527.5440
            http://www.ex-celpi.com
            Member: NALI, WAD, CALI, NCISS, NAPPS,
            PIAF, SFIA

          • labellest@juno.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 5, 1999
              Suzy,

              If you don't want to work until you die (which is what I always thought I
              would be doing), there is another alternative. This is not a hustle, but
              you really should check out a company called Nutrition For Life. It is a
              multi-level marketing company, but you don't really have to SELL!! You
              really only have to buy a minumum dollar amount of products each month,
              all of which taste good and are good for you. I started this a month
              ago, when an attorney friend of mine suggested it to me as a retirement
              plan. I am 50, but I could see myself "retiring" at this when I am 55.
              The potentiol is awesome.

              If you want to know more, e-mail me back, or go to my under construction
              webpage (my teenage son is supposed to insert the pictures), at
              http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/nutritionforlife

              Don't kill yourself doing this business -- it's not fun anymore then. I
              still love what I do, but I would be willing to look at a way of "getting
              out."

              Cindy Thacker
              Attorney Assistance, Inc.
              Dayton, Ohio

              On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:10:06 EST SuzyCarrPI@... writes:
              >Gene,
              >
              >Thanks for the info! I will keep this in mind and forward your info
              >others who have asked.
              >
              >I am SERIOUSLY thinking of RETIRING! I am 39 and the hours are
              >
              > KILLING ME SLOWLY AND SOFTLY!!
              >
              >Have a great day and keep in touch!
              >
              >Suzy C

              >-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

            • Laura Wallace

                >> I am looking for a number for Michelle and Mike White, Infinity or
                >> Inteli-point Services, in Florida. I have sent them some out of area
                >> serves a month ago and am not getting any response from them and
                >cannot
                >> locate their number. If anyone has information on how to reach them,
                >Can
                >> you please e-mail me back. This is vitally important. I have a very
                >> upset Client that counted on getting these Summons' Served and I need
                >> information on their Status.
                >> By the way, this is the 3rd time that I sub-contracted other Agencies
                >> from this list to do work for me in other area's and have been slapped
                >> with a bad job and upset Clients. Do yourself a favor and check them
                >out
                >> thoroughly before you get railroaded into a bad reputation from
                >someone
                >> elses poor job. I am apaulled about the lack of Professionalism out
                >> there...I can't believe these people can stay in business. I would
                >never
                >> treat my Clients or Any other Agency that hired me that way. A
                >> professional, Curtious and Timely Job is all we perform......What is
                >> Going On????
                >> Laura Wallace
                >> Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
                >>
                >> P.S. Michelle and Mike White, If you read this e-mail, I am sorry
                >that I
                >> had to go public on the list, I have tried numerous times to reach you
                >> and have sent a dozen e-mails, paid you in advance and given you every
                >> opportunity to acknowledge my request for status on these serves. So,
                >if
                >> you do read this, Please phone me today!!!
                >> Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
                >> 941-366-8674
                >>
                >LAURA,
                >i did a liitle research for you.  please feel free to contact me
                >directly.
                >Here is a little info on Infinity in Florida....was it an investigative
                >company....well anyway .........INFINITY INVESTIGATIONS
                >1025 S. SEMORAN BLVD. STE. 1093
                >WINTER PARK, FL 32792-
                >

                >Document Number
                >G96206900029 Status
                >ACTIVE Date Filed
                >07/24/1996
                >Expiration Date
                >12/31/2001 Current Owners
                >000000001 County
                >ORANGE
                >Total Pages
                >000000001 Events Filed
                >000000000 FEI Number
                >NONE
                >
                >No Filing History

                >---------
                >
                >Owner Information
                >

                >Name & Address FEI Number Charter Number
                >LIEB, MICHAEL F
                >4515 FLATWOOD LN.
                >ORLANDO, FL 32829  NONE NONE

                >eGroup Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/

                Get A 0% Intro APR Visa with Instant Approval right now a
                GetSmart.com at http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1273

                -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

              • JP gupta
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 6, 1999
                  >From: Laura Wallace <wadinv@...>
                  >To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
                  >Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: Help on a Locate???
                  >Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 14:50:26 -0500
                  >
                  >Thankyou so much, but I have located them and hopefully resolved this
                  >issue.
                  >Thanks to all of you out there for your support.
                  >Laura Wallace
                  >
                  >"Claude E. Lavaron III" wrote:
                  >
                  > > If you can let me know what area of Florida you last corresponded with
                  > > them, I might be able able to assist.
                  > >
                  > > Claude E. Lavaron III, CLI, FCI
                  > > P O Box 22124
                  > > St. Petersburg, Fl 33742