Re: Address and employment histories

  • truskateer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
      No, I am not a licensed private investigator. I am puzzled by your
      response. The group description reads: "Welcome! Infoguys is a tool
      for the information professional, the attorney, the private
      investigator, and the general public." I am a member of the general
      public. The gentleman who responded onlist after your post
      graciously clarified the concept of permissible purpose. I was just
      trying to see if I could get information for a particular
      permissible purpose without having to pay a high price for it.

      > Dear Truskateer -
      >
      > You are a licensed private investigator with a lawful, permissible
      purpose
      > for this information from where? Which company? Which state?
      What license
      > number?
      >

      > Sincerely yours,
      > Sue
      > Sue Sarkis
      > Sarkis Detective Agency
      >

      > (est. 1976)
      > PI 6564
      > 1346 Ethel Street
      > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > 818-242-2505
      > 818-242-9824 FAX
      >
      > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in
      English,
      > thank a military veteran.
      >
      > God Bless America and her allies forever !!
      >
      > In a message dated 3/1/2006 9:30:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      > truskateer@... writes:
      >
      > Can anyone tell me how to get accurate address and employment
      > histories. I've been ripped off by a couple of $29.95 online
      > memberships. Address and employment information is all I need.
      I do