Cell subscriber - last fall

  • Kris Cantil
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 7:50 PM
      List Members,

      I have a need for subscriber information for a cellular phone number between September and November 2005. The number has been disco'd and reassigned. Anyone who can provide suggestions or assistance with this request, please respond by private email only.

      Thank you,
      Kris

      Kris Cantil
      KETTER CANTIL KANE
      KCA Investigations
      PO BOX 1269
      Bountiful, UT 84011
      UT PI License # 100908
      UT Agency License # G100118
      Office 801-298-0940
      Cell 801-301-0961
      Toll Free 888-340-0100
      Fax 801-294-4521
      www.kettercantil.com
      kris@...
      NAIS, NCISS, ASIS, PIAU, UACDL, IGAS

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 1:14 PM
        $95.00 by Mon or Tues - Poss today ??

        John Misak

        US UNCOVER (tm)
        BALDWIN, NY 11510
        BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION RECORD RETRIEVAL
        Criminal Records Driving Records Credit Reports
        NATIONWIDE & WORLDWIDE
        Information on Call
        1 888 US UNCOVER 1 888 867-4202 fax
        info@... www.usuncover.com

        I have a need for subscriber information for a cellular phone number
        between September and November 2005. The number has been disco'd and
        reassigned. Anyone who can provide suggestions or assistance with this
        request, please respond by private email only.

        Thank you,
        Kris

        Kris Cantil
        KETTER CANTIL KANE