Re: [infoguys-list] Disability Discrimination?

  • MS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      My personal belief on this is NO... he has not been discriminated against.
      The county provided the first clean up free of charge and although his
      property was now within 'county stipulations', the subject AGAIN let his
      property go. Unfortunately for him, this is a case of "he said / they said"
      and without photographs of what he supposedly had and what they supposedly
      removed... there really is no proof of what he is claiming. His claim that
      they are discriminating against him because of his OCD disability does not
      fall in line for his insinuations of discrimination to me. They provided
      him with warning, they gave him ample time AND they cleaned his property for
      free (twice)!

      Additionally, do you know if has documented proof of being treated for this
      disorder?

      Just my personal belief....

      Michèle Stuart
      JAG Investigations, Inc.