PI News Link gets a new home at PI buzz

  • Tamara Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      Gentle readers, lend me your eyes. Many of you have been readers of my
      blog, PI News Link, which is now posting at our new site, PI buzz
      (http://pibuzz.com <http://pibuzz.com> ), where I'll continue writing
      about the state of public records, personal information databases,
      electronic access to records, privacy and legislation of interest to
      private investigators, lawyers, librarians and journalists.

      Go to PI buzz and add your email address in the subscribe area or get
      the site updates in your newsreader.

      Rosemarie Mesis, Publisher of PI Magazine, and I have joined forces to
      create PI buzz. Like PI Magazine, PI buzz is a professional resource
      that covers topics of interest across the PI industry. PI buzz adds some
      notable twists: it directly links you to that day's news items and
      refers you to gems I find in my Internet research.

      We're encouraging comments to the posts and I always welcome your
      thoughts on site improvements or topics you'd like me to explore. Email
      me at: pinewslink@... <mailto:pinewslink@...> .

      Tamara