[infoguys-list] Re: Help on a Locate???

  • Gene Kennington
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2 1:30 PM
      HI! Spygal,

      We are in the Tampa Bay Metro Area. If we can be of help at any time let us know.
      We have been teaching PI classes at a local college for over ten years. We now teach at a private school "S2" in Clearwater, FL. "www.s2instute.com

      I also got ripped off by someone on this list.
      Better luck next time.

      Gene K.

      Kennington & Kennington
      dershadowman@... (813) 986 3299

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 4, 1999
            laura wallace <wadin-@...> wrote:
            original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/?start=936
            > I am looking for a number for Michelle and Mike White, Infinity or
            > Inteli-point Services, in Florida. I have sent them some out of area
            > serves a month ago and am not getting any response from them and
            cannot
            > locate their number. If anyone has information on how to reach them,
            Can
            > you please e-mail me back. This is vitally important. I have a very
            > upset Client that counted on getting these Summons' Served and I need
            > information on their Status.
            > By the way, this is the 3rd time that I sub-contracted other Agencies
            > from this list to do work for me in other area's and have been slapped
            > with a bad job and upset Clients. Do yourself a favor and check them
            out
            > thoroughly before you get railroaded into a bad reputation from
            someone
            > elses poor job. I am apaulled about the lack of Professionalism out
            > there...I can't believe these people can stay in business. I would
            never
            > treat my Clients or Any other Agency that hired me that way. A
            > professional, Curtious and Timely Job is all we perform......What is
            > Going On????
            > Laura Wallace
            > Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
            >
            > P.S. Michelle and Mike White, If you read this e-mail, I am sorry
            that I
            > had to go public on the list, I have tried numerous times to reach you
            > and have sent a dozen e-mails, paid you in advance and given you every
            > opportunity to acknowledge my request for status on these serves. So,
            if
            > you do read this, Please phone me today!!!
            > Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
            > 941-366-8674

            LAURA,
            i did a liitle research for you. please feel free to contact me
            directly.
            Here is a little info on Infinity in Florida....was it an investigative
            company....well anyway .........INFINITY INVESTIGATIONS
            1025 S. SEMORAN BLVD. STE. 1093
            WINTER PARK, FL 32792-

            Document Number
            G96206900029 Status
            ACTIVE Date Filed
            07/24/1996
            Expiration Date
            12/31/2001 Current Owners
            000000001 County
            ORANGE
            Total Pages
            000000001 Events Filed
            000000000 FEI Number
            NONE

            No Filing History

            ---------

            Owner Information

            Name & Address FEI Number Charter Number
            LIEB, MICHAEL F
            4515 FLATWOOD LN.
            ORLANDO, FL 32829 NONE NONE
          • SuzyCarrPI@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 4, 1999
              Gene,

              Thanks for the info! I will keep this in mind and forward your info to
              others who have asked.

              I am SERIOUSLY thinking of RETIRING! I am 39 and the hours are

              KILLING ME SLOWLY AND SOFTLY!!

              Have a great day and keep in touch!

              Suzy C
            • Claude E. Lavaron III
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 4, 1999
                If you can let me know what area of Florida you last corresponded with
                them, I might be able able to assist.

                Claude E. Lavaron III, CLI, FCI
                P O Box 22124
                St. Petersburg, Fl 33742
                727.527.5440
                http://www.ex-celpi.com
                Member: NALI, WAD, CALI, NCISS, NAPPS,
                PIAF, SFIA

              • labellest@juno.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 5, 1999
                  Suzy,

                  If you don't want to work until you die (which is what I always thought I
                  would be doing), there is another alternative. This is not a hustle, but
                  you really should check out a company called Nutrition For Life. It is a
                  multi-level marketing company, but you don't really have to SELL!! You
                  really only have to buy a minumum dollar amount of products each month,
                  all of which taste good and are good for you. I started this a month
                  ago, when an attorney friend of mine suggested it to me as a retirement
                  plan. I am 50, but I could see myself "retiring" at this when I am 55.
                  The potentiol is awesome.

                  If you want to know more, e-mail me back, or go to my under construction
                  webpage (my teenage son is supposed to insert the pictures), at
                  http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/nutritionforlife

                  Don't kill yourself doing this business -- it's not fun anymore then. I
                  still love what I do, but I would be willing to look at a way of "getting
                  out."

                  Cindy Thacker
                  Attorney Assistance, Inc.
                  Dayton, Ohio

                  On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:10:06 EST SuzyCarrPI@... writes:
> [...]

                    >directly.
                    >Here is a little info on Infinity in Florida....was it an investigative
                    >company....well anyway .........INFINITY INVESTIGATIONS
                    >1025 S. SEMORAN BLVD. STE. 1093
                    >WINTER PARK, FL 32792-
                    >

                    >Document Number
                    >G96206900029 Status
                    >ACTIVE Date Filed
                    >07/24/1996
                    >Expiration Date
                    >12/31/2001 Current Owners
                    >000000001 County
                    >ORANGE
                    >Total Pages
                    >000000001 Events Filed
                    >000000000 FEI Number
                    >NONE
                    >
                    >No Filing History

                    >---------
                    >
                    >Owner Information
                    >

                    >Name & Address FEI Number Charter Number

                    Get A 0% Intro APR Visa with Instant Approval right now a
                    GetSmart.com at http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1273

                    -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

                  • JP gupta
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 6, 1999
                      >From: Laura Wallace <wadinv@...>
                      >To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
                      >Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: Help on a Locate???
                      >Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 14:50:26 -0500
                      >
                      >Thankyou so much, but I have located them and hopefully resolved this
                      >issue.
                      >Thanks to all of you out there for your support.
                      >Laura Wallace
                      >
                      >"Claude E. Lavaron III" wrote:
                      >
                      > > If you can let me know what area of Florida you last corresponded with
                      > > them, I might be able able to assist.
                      > >
                      > > Claude E. Lavaron III, CLI, FCI
                      > > P O Box 22124
                      > > St. Petersburg, Fl 33742