Re: [infoguys-list] Old school, rants and screw Dr Spock - to Lori

  • John Dierckx
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2006
      Dear Bill,

      I am actually writing an essay on this subject. Your post here would be
      pefect as an introduction and set the tone exactly for what I am suggesting.
      Would you mind if I quote you?

      John

      --
      John Dierckx
      Corporate Risks New Zealand (SI) Ltd

      It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to
      this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
      recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
      action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
      be unlawful. If you have received this
      communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
      and then destroy any copies of it.

    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2006
        In a message dated 2/17/2006 10:52:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        johndierckxcrsi@... writes:

        Dear Bill,

        I am actually writing an essay on this subject. Your post here would be
        pefect as an introduction and set the tone exactly for what I am suggesting.
        Would you mind if I quote you?

        John

        Not a bit - just spell my name right!

        LOL

        Bill

      • John Dierckx
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2006
          John

          Well english is mt second language but I;ll do the best I can.