Re: OK Suzie Q, ya got me -- so how about a little friendly wager . . .

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2006
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, oracleintl@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 2/17/2006 7:04:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > suesarkis@... writes:
      >
      > Before I go any farther I will emphatically say that contrary to
      what you
      > said you DO NOT HAVE any person's phone records that were obtained
      via an
      > SDT
      > for any resident of CA . . . just stating you are wrong on
      how those
      > records, if you have them, were obtained.
      >

      > Well Suzie Q - ya got me. I confess, you're right, I'm wrong,
      and because I
      > feel so overwhelmed by guilt, I'll even let you make some money on
      the deal.

      > I said I have a California case; and
      >
      > I said I have years of related California bank records; and
      >
      > I said I have straight from the phone company telephone toll
      records for
      > many months; and
      >
      > I said that I can demonstrate lawful acquisition and chain-of-
      custody; and
      > now I say
      >
      > Since ya caught me, and you have it all figured out, how about I
      bet you a
      > thousand dollars - or cover whatever suits you above that - that I
      have it.

      SUCKER'S BET! Heck Bill, you could have illegally obtained the
      records, and you'd still win the bet.. Your bet is simply that you
      have the records? I wish you'd bet me a million dollars that I do
      not have phone records from California.... I could win that bet in
      about 30 seconds....

      Why don't you make your bet a little more interesting? Like...

      You have the records in your possesion, the records were legally
      obtained directly from the Telco by you (that means no room for
      criminal charges to be made against ANY party to your little
      transaction), you got them without the "assistance" of the person
      that these records are legally supposed to be mailed to, no attorney
      got the records for you and/or aided you in getting them, no Law
      Enforcement Officer got the records for you and/or aided you in
      getting them. And they are not records to some phone that you have
      with an account in California, or someone that you know has that may
      have given you a power of attorney. You just got them LEGALLY using
      your own "creative methods", all by yourself.....

      How about that bet, Bill?

      Rick.

      RMRI, Inc.
      "Columbia's Premier Investigation Agency"
      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      OFFICE: 607 N. Providence, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251
      EMERGENCY TOLL FREE LINE: (888) 571-0958
      Fax 1: (636) 410-0257
      Fax 2: (314) 754-8483

      Website: http://www.rmri.net
    • Lori Wilkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2006
        Bill:
        I know I wouldn't want to take that wager. As always thank you for "sanity" in the midst of ignorance and unwarranted paranoia. If we could all get the laws straight maybe we'd stop shooting ourselves in the foot.
        Sincerely,
        Lori L. Wilkins, LPI
        Southeastern Research & Investigations, LLC
        3820 East Britt David Rd
        Columbus, GA 31909
        706-653-5397
        seripi@...
        www.seripi.com
        "specializing in obtaining accurate information in a timely manner"
        suesarkis@... writes:

[...]

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/)