Michigan Reciprocity

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      Dear Colleagues:

      I was hoping someone out there knew if Michigan has a general or
      specific reciprocity agreement with the state of California. Are
      there any websites/links regarding their reciprocity agreement with
      other states. If there are any Michigan Private Investigators on the
      list? Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Feel free
      to call me on my mobile phone at (909) 376-5609 or at (877) 687-3939.

      Best regards,

      Claude Ammons-QM

      Email addy.- Claude@...

      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

      Upland, Ca 91786

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-8606

      Member: C.A.L.I.

      N.C.I.S.S.

      P.I.C.A.

      S.C.F.I.A.