Assistance - debt recover Nassau, Bahamas

  • CAPRICORN CONSULT
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
      Dear Colleagues,

      I have a client who needs to recover USD 10,000 from a freight invoice
      in Nassau, Bahamas. I am searching for a local contact for assistance
      and appreciate any help or advice, please reply offline, thanks in
      advance !

      Best regards,
      Thomas Kastner

      Capricorn Consult
      PO Box 1115
      65358 Geisenheim
      Germany

      info@...
      www.capricorn.cc
    • steve mallon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
        Good Morning Thomas,
        I have several investigative, law enforecment and legal contacts in the Bahamas. Conact Kirk Charles, Private Investigator, Sun Communications, Ltd. 179 East Street, Nassau, Bahamas, 242-341-5923. suncomltd@.... Use my name when you call (Steve Mallon, Ft. Lauderdale).
        Best Regards.

        CAPRICORN CONSULT <investigator@...> wrote:
        Dear Colleagues,

        I have a client who needs to recover USD 10,000 from a freight invoice
        in Nassau, Bahamas. I am searching for a local contact for assistance
        and appreciate any help or advice, please reply offline, thanks in
        advance !

        Best regards,
        Thomas Kastner

        Capricorn Consult
        PO Box 1115
        65358 Geisenheim
        Germany

        info@...
        www.capricorn.cc

        Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

        Steve Mallon,Pres.
        Investigation Education Consultants, Inc.
        1451 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 300
        Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
        954-691-5673
        Author of Building Your Professional Agency Practice,
        http://www.pimall.com/nais/bk.building.html