Re:Kentucky DMV contacts

  • john carman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      I need someone who has access to Kentucky DMV to run and identify suspect vehicle license plates.

      I need costs and TAT. There may be a special contract for more than just a dozen plates.

      Please respond privately by email.

      John

      John Carman-Former U.S. Secret Service-U.S. Customs/INS-SDPD-POST Certified
      Director-Carman Investigations & Security Consultant
      California State License P.I. 8686, AFIO, CALI, PICA, SDCIA Member
      California Narcotic Officer's Association Life Member
      P.O. Box 3811
      La Mesa, Ca. 91944
      Pager:(619)601-9250
      johncarman@...
      www.CarmanInvestigations.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING! This electronic message contains information which
      may be privileged and/or confidential. This information is intended for the
      exclusive use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated
      above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
      any parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly prohibited
      by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are in violation of
      Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).
      All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment, civil damages, or both.