permanent injury

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2006
      In a message dated 2/3/2006 8:01:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
      : permanent injury

      My sister suffered a whiplash in an accident around 20 years ago...She didnt
      press charges at the time, because she didnt realize she had suffered an
      injury that would get worse with time...Now she wishes she had sued for medical
      damages....
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2006
        _Jurydoctor@..._ (mailto:Jurydoctor@...) writes:

        It would have been hard to prove at the time.

        Amy - You are so right. Jurors used to use common sense.

      • Jurydoctor@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 4, 2006
          In a message dated 2/4/2006 9:10:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,