Re: [infoguys-list] permanent injury - Nada

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      In a message dated 2/1/2006 10:51:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      Jurydoctor@... writes:

      LMAO, thanks Bill..
      but: can't someone have a permanent injury but not feel it at first?
      Happened to me with whiplash once..
      Also tennis elbow.. etc.

      Sure Amy, sometimes permanent injuries can happen with no trauma at all, but
      answer me this, when you had the problems with whiplash and tennis elbow,
      who did you go see FIRST - a doctor, or a lawyer?

      I know how the system works and I promise you that I could get up from this
      desk and go to any of a dozen attorneys right here in town who specialize in
      "personal injury," and tell them that some guy rear ended me but I feel fine,
      and they would send me to one of a half dozen or so doctors I could name,
      who would each do the exact same thing - manufacture a claim.

      Two years ago, the Church got me involved in a case where a girl who spoke
      no English slipped and fell in a drug store. She wasn't hurt at all,but her
      friends urged her to talk to a Miami lawyer, who got her to sign a contract
      (in English) and then hustled her off to a quack who manufactured an injury.
      Kids exercise poor judgment, it's part of being a kid, but she didn't think
      that was the way things were really supposed to work here in America so she
      talked to her Pastor about it. When she took a bilingual friend in and told
      Sammy Shyster she wasn't going to go along with this, he told her that she
      would have to pay for his time and the medical bills up to that point if she
      dropped it - or so she thought.

      It turned out to have been a "misunderstanding."

      Love ya though I do Amy, your guy gets nada from me.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/)
      _http://www.oracleinternational.com/_ (http://www.oracleinternational.com/)