Re: [infoguys-list] permanent injury

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1 8:38 AM
      Q1: ". . . but: can't someone have a permanent injury but not feel it at
      first?"

      A1: I don't think so. Soft tissue is subjective and not permanent as far
      as disabling is concerned.

      S1: "Happened to me with whiplash once.."

      I1: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from a
      whiplash once?

      S2: "Also tennis elbow.. etc"

      I2: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from tennis
      elbow?

      818-242-9824 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!

    • Jurydoctor@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2 7:20 AM
        In a message dated 2/2/2006 8:33:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
        Love ya though I do Amy, your guy gets nada from me.
        love ya too, Bill

      • Jurydoctor@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2 7:22 AM
          In a message dated 2/2/2006 8:33:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
          S1: "Happened to me with whiplash once.."

          I1: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from a
          whiplash once?

          yes, and it gets worse as I get older.. seems as though my muscles
          compensated for the injury and now I have problems with my neck.

          S2: "Also tennis elbow.. etc"

          I2: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from tennis
          elbow?

          I am typing with one hand...<g>

        • Jurydoctor@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2 7:23 AM
            :
            Then too, the operative word is subside as in disappear. When no
            apparent injury is detected at the time of the crash and then it
            suddenly becomes evident, totally subjective, and a law suit is filed,
            there's usually a good reason for the foul odor which is detected.<g>
          • MARTHA CONNER
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2 3:30 PM
              My sister suffered a whiplash in an accident around 20 years ago...She didnt press charges at the time, because she didnt realize she had suffered an injury that would get worse with time...Now she wishes she had sued for medical damages....

              Jurydoctor@... wrote: In a message dated 2/2/2006 8:33:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
              S1: "Happened to me with whiplash once.."

              I1: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from a
              whiplash once?

              yes, and it gets worse as I get older.. seems as though my muscles
              compensated for the injury and now I have problems with my neck.

              S2: "Also tennis elbow.. etc"

              I2: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from tennis
              elbow?

              I am typing with one hand...<g>

              Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 3 9:50 PM
                  _Jurydoctor@..._ (mailto:Jurydoctor@...) writes:

                  It would have been hard to prove at the time.

                  Amy - You are so right. Jurors used to use common sense.

                • Jurydoctor@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 4 9:02 AM
                    In a message dated 2/4/2006 9:10:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,