permanent injury

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
      In a message dated 2/1/2006 9:30:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
      My verdict for Plaintiff would be a very round number.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      LMAO, thanks Bill..
      but: can't someone have a permanent injury but not feel it at first?
      Happened to me with whiplash once..
      Also tennis elbow.. etc.

    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
        on 2/1/2006 9:44 AM Jurydoctor@... said the following:

        > In a message dated 2/1/2006 9:30:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        > infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
        > My verdict for Plaintiff would be a very round number.
        >
        > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        > Oracle International
        > LMAO, thanks Bill..
        > but: can't someone have a permanent injury but not feel it at first?
        > Happened to me with whiplash once..
        > Also tennis elbow.. etc.

        Soft tissue injuries sustained in a crash situation may often become
        apparent a day or so after the fact and reach a plateau of pain, as it
        were, after a week or so and then subside.

        Then too, the operative word is subside as in disappear. When no
        apparent injury is detected at the time of the crash and then it
        suddenly becomes evident, totally subjective, and a law suit is filed,
        there's usually a good reason for the foul odor which is detected.<g>

        --
        Enjoy,

        Bob
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
          Q1: ". . . but: can't someone have a permanent injury but not feel it at
          first?"

          A1: I don't think so. Soft tissue is subjective and not permanent as far
          as disabling is concerned.

          S1: "Happened to me with whiplash once.."

          I1: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from a
          whiplash once?

          S2: "Also tennis elbow.. etc"

          I2: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from tennis
          elbow?

          818-242-9824 FAX

          thank a military veteran.

          God Bless America and her allies forever !!

        • Jurydoctor@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
            In a message dated 2/2/2006 8:33:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
            Love ya though I do Amy, your guy gets nada from me.
            love ya too, Bill

          • Jurydoctor@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
              In a message dated 2/2/2006 8:33:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
              S1: "Happened to me with whiplash once.."

              I1: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from a
              whiplash once?

              yes, and it gets worse as I get older.. seems as though my muscles
              compensated for the injury and now I have problems with my neck.

              S2: "Also tennis elbow.. etc"

              I2: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from tennis
              elbow?

              I am typing with one hand...<g>

            • Jurydoctor@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
                  My sister suffered a whiplash in an accident around 20 years ago...She didnt press charges at the time, because she didnt realize she had suffered an injury that would get worse with time...Now she wishes she had sued for medical damages....

                  Jurydoctor@... wrote: In a message dated 2/2/2006 8:33:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                  infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
                  S1: "Happened to me with whiplash once.."

                  I1: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from a
                  whiplash once?

                  yes, and it gets worse as I get older.. seems as though my muscles
                  compensated for the injury and now I have problems with my neck.

                  S2: "Also tennis elbow.. etc"

                  I2: Did you really suffer a permanent and disabling injury from tennis
                  elbow?

                  I am typing with one hand...<g>

                  Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 3, 2006
                      _Jurydoctor@..._ (mailto:Jurydoctor@...) writes:

                      It would have been hard to prove at the time.

                      Amy - You are so right. Jurors used to use common sense.

                    • Jurydoctor@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 4, 2006
                        In a message dated 2/4/2006 9:10:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,