Re: [infoguys-list] Project Codename: "Marry Me" Completed

  • Linda Smith
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 29, 2006
      Slow day....but I could be ready to rock a bit if anybody got nasty with me.

      ah.....whoever I was last, I don't remember.

      brettnbold@... wrote:

      ah yes it's sunday, get to read the funnies, or should i say infoguys(and
      girls) list allways great to se you doing well and still cutting each other
      up.... can't wait to see who proclaims themself GOD of infoguys (and girls)
      list.
      nuts2u2