Final Reminder-Orange District lunch & learn meeting- 1/31/06 in Costa Mesa, CA

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      Please feel free to pass this on to law enforcement and other private
      investigators.

      The California Association of Licensed Investigators
      <BLOCKED::outbind://155/www.cali-pi.org> www.cali-pi.org will be hosting
      it's Lunch & Learn on Tuesday, January 31 from 11:30am to 1:00pm at the Karl
      Strauss Brewing Company 901A South Coast Drive - Costa Mesa, CA 92626, (714)
      546-BREW, Fax (714) 546-2749. It is located in the Metro Pointe Shopping
      Center across the street from South Coast Plaza. The restaurant is on South
      Coast Drive between Bear Street and Fairview Drive. The cost is $25.00 per
      person and lunch includes a salad, entree, dessert, and unlimited soft
      drinks tea or coffee, as well as a fabulous speaker. You do not have to be a
      member of C.A.L.I. to attend, but afterwards you will want to join!

      Our speaker will be:

      Greg Barnett from Barnett Engineering who will speak on Body Shop/Service
      Department Fraud along with Automobile Theft. He has spoken at numerous
      investigative and law enforcement associations to include SCFIA.

      This is an opportunity to mingle with friends and make new investigative
      contacts. If you are not a member you will also have the opportunity to pick
      up an application, and join our association if you meet the qualifications.

      We realize that everyone is busy during the day so we will try and keep the
      meeting to around 1.5 hours or less. Please bring raffle items for drawings.

      For reservations please contact Christina Schumacher at either 714-892-0442
      or at cschumacher@... <BLOCKED::mailto:cschumacher@...> by
      January 30,2006 at 5pm.

      The schedule for the rest of the year is provided below and all meetings are
      at the Strauss Brewery:

      January 31- Greg Barnett on Body Shop/Service Department Fraud and
      Automobile Theft

      February 27- Dan Goldsmith on Medical Provider Fraud

      March 27- David McCain on Computer Hacking

      April 25- George Ripsom on Black Box Technology

      May 31- Jake Somers on Counterfeit Documents and the DMV

      June 22- Susie McHaney on Legal Pretexting and Databases

      July 27- Jessica Medina on Identity Theft and Credit Reporting Agencies

      August 21- Manny Gonzales on Questioned Documents and the Investigator

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (714)892-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300 Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/>
      Email: dwilliams@...

      Criminal, civil & recorders office research throughout the nation at
      reasonable rates.

      Serving California's Investigative, Process Service and Employment Screening
      needs.

      $40.00 Flat Rate Nationwide Court Record Retrieval*plus copies