RE: [infoguys-list] A Letter of Appreciation

  • IanC
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 27, 2006
      On Behalf Of Albert Amper

      > IanC, who are you? your email gave us impression of doubt,
      > did you created it to fool people that you own a group and to
      > carry your scam activities?
      >
      > Now tell me who's scam.

      You have not responded to my private emails sent to your various email
      address's so presume you are getting your lawyer to contact me as I
      requested privately.

      In the meantime I'm posting this response public as your above appears to me
      to be a public defamation of my character. Of which I will not take laying
      down and will actually hound you down like the scum I think you are if you
      spam again or piss me off further. (Which includes you pissing off my
      mates,, my associates,, or just I hear you simply breathing).

      In regards to who I am.
      I can be your worst nightmare.

      I trust your lawyer will contact me soon... Or you sit the 'F' down & shut
      the 'F' up. Because if you do not,, I will,, personally,, make you a hobby
      of mine.

      Best Regards - IanC
      Forensics@...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Data Recovery/Computer Forensics
      http://www.TracingEmails.com
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • CHRISINAD@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 27, 2006
        Enjoying this...BTW .IanC is not someone to piss off..... you will regret
        any personal contact with him

        On Behalf Of Albert Amper

        > IanC, who are you? your email gave us impression of doubt,
        > did you created it to fool people that you own a group and to
        > carry your scam activities?
        >
        > Now tell me who's scam.

        You have not responded to my private emails sent to your various email
        address's so presume you are getting your lawyer to contact me as I
        requested privately.

        In the meantime I'm posting this response public as your above appears to me
        to be a public defamation of my character. Of which I will not take laying
        down and will actually hound you down like the scum I think you are if you
        spam again or piss me off further. (Which includes you pissing off my
        mates,, my associates,, or just I hear you simply breathing).

        In regards to who I am.
        I can be your worst nightmare.

        I trust your lawyer will contact me soon... Or you sit the 'F' down & shut
        the 'F' up. Because if you do not,, I will,, personally,, make you a hobby
        of mine.

        Chrisina DenBaugh
        www.Adoption-Free-Search.org
        Emergency Medical Locators for Adoptee's
        "Dedicated to adoptee's whose lives are imperiled by medical crisis"
        Free Medical locations
        Locating and obtaining biological medical histories
        For the adoption community and all in need
        Biological family traces for transplants available
        Staff members are online 24/7 To handle emergency searches.

        Donations of old databases, year books, cross directories greatly
        appreciated
        Fax: 714-847-0070
        No one should die because they are adopted

        FREE DNA Project for Adoptee's and Birth family
        _http://www.touchedbyadoption.org/_ (http://www.touchedbyadoption.org/)

        IF YOU CAN FOSTER OR ADOPT A DOG IN ANY STATE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ONCE.
        Feed a Dog in Need Click on site below
        _http://www.animalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/237_
        (http://www.animalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/237)

        Donations
        _http://www.adoption-free-search.org/Donate.htm_
        (http://www.adoption-free-search.org/Donate.htm)

      • liusiguang
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 28, 2006
          To the Phillipine Delegation and the Group, al,

          Most of you do not know me as I tend to lurk and comment directly to
          the poster rather than the whole group...however...

          There was a radio commercial for Red Dog beer a number of years ago,
          with
          the closing line going like "...I am the wrong dog to jack with..."

          If EVER there was such a dog, it would be Ian. We have been friends
          for several years and have corresponded for much longer than that.
          He is a SERIOUS player in the forensic and internet investigation
          arena. I have recommended him a number of times and would not
          hesitate to do so again.

          Even allowing for cultural differences (I spent some time in Quezon
          City) well, one possible expansion of B.S. is "Billowing
          Smoke"...which is what we have been subjected to.

          Best Regards,

          LSG

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, CHRISINAD@A... wrote:

          > Enjoying this...BTW .IanC is not someone to piss off..... you
          will regret
          > any personal contact with him
          >

          > On Behalf Of Albert Amper
          >
          > > IanC, who are you? your email gave us impression of doubt,
          > > did you created it to fool people that you own a group and to
          > > carry your scam activities?
          > >
          > > Now tell me who's scam.

        • Vicki Siedow
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 28, 2006
            That's not true, I find him to be absolutely adorable. He's just like a
            playful kitten, cuddly and clever, very entertaining, unless you're a mouse.
            :)

            Vicki Siedow
            Siedow & Associates Investigations
            & Legal Support Services
            2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
            La Crescenta, CA 91214
            Los Angeles County
            CA PI License # 22852
            800.448.6431 toll free
            818.242.0130 local
            818.688.3295 fax
            http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
            Siedow@...
            Member NCISS, IWWA

            Need economical legal help?
            Concerned about Identity Theft?

          • brettnbold@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 29, 2006
              In a message dated 1/27/2006 3:00:10 AM Romance Standard Time,
              groupsyahoodotcom@... writes:

              bravo
              \