Re: [infoguys-list] Project Codename: "Marry Me" Completed

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 27, 2006
      In a message dated 1/27/2006 4:44:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      craftsman162001@... writes:

      and you, i dont expect to hear from a private investigator such arrogant
      comment, its only from you bob.

      Lets get professional in commenting other investigators post, we have all
      our agendas here. Mine is to promote my service in the Philippines. How about
      you, bob?

      Mr. Amper -

      I've never been one to mince words. However, I didn't find it necessary to
      beat a dead-horse to death because I felt Mr. Hrodey articulated eloquently
      on behalf of many, many of us. I read my words and thoughts coming from his
      fingertips. However, you challenged this list by implying that anyone who
      critiques your SELF-AGGRANDIZING has a personal agenda. I think not.

      There is nothing professional about how you have been bombarding us with
      your self-promoting on various lists for quite sometime now. You want to add an
      opinion to an issue at hand, we would love to hear from you. You want to
      have all of your company information included in your signature line, then go
      for it. However, the dung you've been repeatedly doling out ad nauseam is
      NOT acceptable in a professional world !!

      I have a few witnesses being interviewed this weekend in San Fernando.
      Although I do not require work in the Philippines that often, it does happen. I
      can assure you though, that because of your persistent, petty, unpleasant
      waste of bandwidth, I am quite certain I would never call upon your agency. Not
      only are you NOT promoting your services, you are severely hurting them. I
      base this on the rather large number of personal emails I have received from
      members of this group about this very issue.

      Go build a website somewhere including all of your years' experience and why
      you should be trusted to conduct worldwide investigations and THAT would be
      a worthwhile venture as well as a formidable mode of advertising.

      818-242-9824 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!

    • Barbara Baughman
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 27, 2006
        Thank you -I know like you I am sick of this garbage and unprofessional
        conduct - can't you put him on some form of monitoring basis.

        Barbara Baughman
        Free Lance Investigations, LLC
        232 NE Lincoln St., Suite A
        Hillsboro OR 97124

        All mail to:
        PO Box 1948
        Hillsboro OR 97123
        Telephone: 503-547-8444
        Fax: 503-547-8434
        www.ladypi.com
        barbara@...

        CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

        This electronic mail message and any attachments are intended only for
        the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that
        is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
        law. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent
        responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you
        are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
        this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail
        in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this
        message or by telephone. Thank you.

        craftsman162001@... writes:

[...]

        href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subs
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-un
        subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Ricky Gurley
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 27, 2006
          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, suesarkis@a... wrote:

          Hey Mr. Amper.. Sue makes some good points, gives some good advice,
          and uses more diplomacy than I thought she was capable of; in her
          post to you.

          It would do you a world of good to listen to her.......

          Read Sue's post below ten (10) times, do five (5), "Oh My God I Was
          Wrongs" (The Investigator's Hail Mary), apologize to the group
          (Especially Ian and Bob), and I will absolve you of your
          transgressions....

          > Mr. Amper -
          >
          > I've never been one to mince words. However, I didn't find it
          necessary to
          > beat a dead-horse to death because I felt Mr. Hrodey articulated
          eloquently
          > on behalf of many, many of us. I read my words and thoughts
          coming from his
          > fingertips. However, you challenged this list by implying that
          anyone who
          > critiques your SELF-AGGRANDIZING has a personal agenda. I think
          not.

          > There is nothing professional about how you have been bombarding
          us with
          > your self-promoting on various lists for quite sometime now. You
          want to add an
          > opinion to an issue at hand, we would love to hear from you. You
          want to
          > have all of your company information included in your signature
          line, then go
          > for it. However, the dung you've been repeatedly doling out ad
          nauseam is
          > NOT acceptable in a professional world !!
          >

          > I have a few witnesses being interviewed this weekend in San
          Fernando.
          > Although I do not require work in the Philippines that often, it
          does happen. I
          > can assure you though, that because of your persistent, petty,
          unpleasant
          > waste of bandwidth, I am quite certain I would never call upon
          your agency. Not
          > only are you NOT promoting your services, you are severely
          hurting them. I
          > base this on the rather large number of personal emails I have
          received from
          > members of this group about this very issue.
          >
          > Go build a website somewhere including all of your years'
          experience and why
          > you should be trusted to conduct worldwide investigations and THAT
          would be
          > a worthwhile venture as well as a formidable mode of advertising.

          After you have completed your pentence, go in peace my son, and
          build yourself a webpage...

          I have always wanted to speak phrases like that... That just felt
          sooo good to say..

          Rick.

          RMRI, Inc.
          "Columbia's Premier Investigation Agency"
          2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

          OFFICE: 607 N. Providence, Columbia, MO. 65203

          Phone: (636) 410-0251
          EMERGENCY TOLL FREE LINE: (888) 571-0958
          Fax 1: (636) 410-0257
          Fax 2: (314) 754-8483

          Website: http://www.rmri.net
        • IanC
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 27, 2006
            On Behalf Of Ricky Gurley

            > apologize to
            > the group (Especially Ian and Bob), and I will absolve you of
            > your transgressions....

            He should note though,, that he or his lawyer still has to deal with me
            irrespective of your 'absolving' type stuff.

            Best Regards - IanC
            Forensics@...
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Data Recovery/Computer Forensics
            http://www.TracingEmails.com
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Director & Team Member/MissingKIN
            Dedicated to locating Missing & Abducted Children.
            http://www.MissingKIN.com
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          • Bob Hrodey
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 27, 2006
              IanC wrote:

              > On Behalf Of Ricky Gurley
              >
              > > apologize to
              > > the group (Especially Ian and Bob), and I will absolve you of
              > > your transgressions....
              >

              > He should note though,, that he or his lawyer still has to deal with me
              > irrespective of your 'absolving' type stuff.

              Hmmm, I noted that earlier. Guess Ricky better mix in some stuff about
              the sin of despair, etc. with his homily.

              Hobby eh? You stole my line, mate. I once had to explain to a grand
              jury what I meant by that when a defendant whined after he got
              indicted. I told them the truth and they said "Yeah, that's kinda what
              we figured. Good on you. Go get him!"

              --

              Enjoy,

              Bob
              Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
              email: inquiry@... or rth@...
              Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
            • brettnbold@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 29, 2006
                ah yes it's sunday, get to read the funnies, or should i say infoguys(and
                girls) list allways great to se you doing well and still cutting each other
                up.... can't wait to see who proclaims themself GOD of infoguys (and girls)
                list.
                nuts2u2

              • Linda Smith
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 29, 2006
                  Slow day....but I could be ready to rock a bit if anybody got nasty with me.

                  ah.....whoever I was last, I don't remember.