Re: Project Codename: "Marry Me" Completed -- Lighten up on the Monkey Rich

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      In a message dated 1/27/2006 9:32:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      rth@... writes:

      It wasn't that I really needed anything in the Phillipines at the
      present time but I did want to see if your web site was as funny as your
      self-aggrandizing, auto-posts.

      "Self aggrandizing auto-posts?" Wow Bob, there I was, about to call it a
      one man circle jerk, when you come along and offer something superbly eloquent.

      The way he's wailing on that monkey, maybe somebody should report him to
      PETA, or the ASPCA.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/)