RE: CONTACT INFORMATION

  • Souders Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006
      SORRY FOR THE CROSS POST

      PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO soudersinvest@...

      Fellow Members,

      I am looking for a contact with Ford Motor Company and South Western Bell Credit Departments (preferably their skiptrace department). I am attempting to locate someone that is willing to share information on someone that applied for credit. I have a subject that I am attempting to locate and these two companies have performed recent inquiries into the subjects credit. I realize that this is asking a lot and I might not find anyone willing to share. I have had pretty good luck in doing this before; however, with all the new privacy protection hype, the last couple of times that I have tried (not with these two companies), I was unsuccessful. Feel free to advise if I am asking something outragous. Normal DB searches have proven unsuccessful on this case also.

      Thanks in advance for your time.

      Cordially,
      Karl Souders

      "The truth is always the strongest argument"......Sophocles

      Souders Investigations
      AR Lic # D03-091
      315 E 2nd St
      Dyess, AR 72330