Re: [infoguys-list] I have a question.....SLC vs LC

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2006
      In a message dated 1/13/2006 10:51:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      Siedow@... writes:

      Dang! And to think he did all that with two fingers! ;)

      One day, I'll learn to type, but til then, I'll just bang away with two
      fingers.

      It's not the handicap that you'd think though. The limiting factor is the
      time it takes me to figure out what I am trying to say, and word it the way I
      want it. If I could type, I'd probably just blast out a lot of drivel I'd
      end up redacting and revising anyway.

      Vickster, you of all people must surely agree that "Faster" isn't
      necessarily better.

      LOL

      Bill